ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats your TTS? If 13 feels great on you I think you would feel the snugness of the 12. 12.5 would be your best option or try the 12 without insole.

I'm a 12 or 12.5 in Yeezy 350. I wear Nike 12.5, Asics 12. The only 13 I have is the 3M.

But I thinks his tts is 12.5 not 12. Well if 12 fits him perfectly then go with it.

Last edited:
Damn, I must've just checked the bay before he posted those, wouldve scooped with the quickness

How do SNS fit? I'm a 9.5 in most ubs and trying to figure out if I could manage a 10.

I'm generally fine with having missed out on most collabs, but the SNS are a grail for me

How do SNS fit? I'm a 9.5 in most ubs and trying to figure out if I could manage a 10.

I'm generally fine with having missed out on most collabs, but the SNS are a grail for me
How does 9.5 fit for you? Is it your tts? If its snug then 10 is fine because most go half size up. All my UBs are 10 including SNS.

I went through this same thing when I copped my 1.0 core blacks. But I tested an 11 and 11.5, do they not make a 12.5? I think that may be a better size for you... a FS jump is tough.
They do make a 12.5, but it was tough to find one. 

The general recommendation is to go with whatever is more comfortable in my opinion but if the 13 has too much toebox space, go with the 12. Seems like 12.5 is your best bet though. Let me know if the 12 ever becomes available though. :smile:
Yes, 12.5 would have been ideal, but not easy to find one. It's weird that 3M and white ones are both 13, since 12 was way too tight. 

I'm debating which one to keep. The left one is size 13 and right is size 12. I like the look of the 12 better, slimmer, but not sure if my wide feet look weird in it. On the right side of the right shoe, the foot seems to overflow, if that makes sense. 

The 13 clearly feels more comfortable but as you can see in the photo, I have quite a lot of room in length the toe box. 

Any thoughts based on photos?
I wouldn't go based off the pics as the fit matters the most.  Your toes shouldn't be touching the font.  Ideally, you should have about 1cm of space between your toe and front of the shoe from what I'm told.

Back
Top Bottom