ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point even people who genuinely like them, getting them at retail must feel like "well I can wear them, or make at the very minimum like 3x what I paid"

That's exactly how I feel and I like the 750s a whole bunch

Not really a fan of other high-end shoes, think most look hella yuck

already liked my cb 2.0s but i'd be willing to let them go. vnds (huge scuffs all over the place). $500 obo

grabbed 2 tickets for 2nd night msg. second time ive had to ask my mom if i could use her amex for a kanye presale haha. she owes me though; got her her first pair of ubs last week and she loves them
Picked up tickets to the 2nd show in LA.

Bruh I need some og whites... Size 9.5
nerd.gif
RevUp will be dropping the OG whites in less than 2 weeks. You're welcome.

Yea. I couldn't believe it either. But that's definitely what the insider informant told me haha. I will try to get you guys an exact day tomorrow.

this sucks. i now have money to finally grab those white/black zg knit pure boosts and you cant find them for retail anywhere :[ fail 

this sucks. i now have money to finally grab those white/black zg knit pure boosts and you cant find them for retail anywhere :[ fail 
I'm honestly surprised those are completely sold out everywhere, especially with that $350 retail price. I would personally rather have 2 pairs of UB for that price. Only reason I copped was that matchesfashion crazy discount at $200.

Last edited:
I'm honestly surprised those are completely sold out everywhere, especially with that $350 retail price. I would personally rather have 2 pairs of UB for that price. Only reason I copped was that matchesfashion crazy discount at $200.

I'm sad i didn't have the extra money to spare when that while thing was going on damn

The brand with three stripes is quickly becoming the brand with three fakes for every real one thanks to the nmd, yeezy's and fake ultra boosts.

Last edited:

The brand with three stripes is quickly becoming the brand with three fakes for every real one thanks to the nmd, yeezy's and fake ultra boosts.
I'll blame Yeezy mostly for that...  I think I see more fakes that real pears on FB everyday when people doing L/C.

I'll blame Yeezy mostly for that...  I think I see more fakes that real pears on FB everyday when people doing L/C.
I think that fakes, good fakes let's say, those made at the factory next door to the adidas one D:, are accurate at a 60-80% rate when we talk about UB's, leave quality and performance behind, juts talking about looks , when we're looking at yezzys the 350's (at least that's the big market for the fakes out there, as soon as the 750's reps don't sell at all)  oh boy they go close 70-90%, and when we go with NMD's,  if you take the OG(white and black) CW and even some of the latest model, that **** it's almost identical...

That makes some of the charm get lost  

I ordered my first pair of ultra boosts two weeks ago. I wore them one time for about three hours just to walk around inside the mall. When I went to put them on today I noticied the material where the sock liner and the upper meet is seperating along the seam. Anyone else have this happen?

Haven't kept up with the thread this week. Did you guys see the supposedly Asia exclusive chocolate UB, with the leather cage?

I ordered my first pair of ultra boosts two weeks ago. I wore them one time for about three hours just to walk around inside the mall. When I went to put them on today I noticied the material where the sock liner and the upper meet is seperating along the seam. Anyone else have this happen?
No sorry. Been wearing my pair for a little less than a year now and it has not fallen apart. Maybe you could send them into adidas as faulty and receive a refund. 

Haven't kept up with the thread this week. Did you guys see the supposedly Asia exclusive chocolate UB, with the leather cage?
They were posted in here. Decent but too bad it looks like the white gradients slapped with the leather cage and heel cup.

I was just as baffled, but it was that Lorezo dude that hyped them up.

After this pic dropped it was all over. 

Only reason I copped  the black and purple pair was because they were below retail.  That purple pair at $156 shipped was a no brainer,

especially when you can customize primeknit so easily. 

Back
Top Bottom