ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were posted in here. Decent but too bad it looks like the white gradients slapped with the leather cage and heel cup.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. The gradient wasn't noticeable in the first picture I saw so I got pretty excited about a new look. Wouldn't mind seeing the leather cage become more common.

They were posted in here. Decent but too bad it looks like the white gradients slapped with the leather cage and heel cup.
They were up on adidas.com back in February as coming soon, but was pulled right when the PB re-released.

They were up on adidas.com back in February as coming soon, but was pulled right when the PB re-released.
Wow you were one step further back at that time bro. They looked better on those stock pics. 

Revisiting this post from a couple of months ago. We've since seen the CB2.0's, womens purps, shock blue drop and TB's on the way. However I don't think I've seen any other picture anywhere of the CB with infrared type heel and white outsole. I'm guessing we'll never see it but in my mind it's one of the best CW's I've ever seen. Would love to see a release. 

Revisiting this post from a couple of months ago. We've since seen the CB2.0's, womens purps, shock blue drop and TB's on the way. However I don't think I've seen any other picture anywhere of the CB with infrared type heel and white outsole. I'm guessing we'll never see it but in my mind it's one of the best CW's I've ever seen. Would love to see a release. 
Those do look nice. I'm wondering if the new solar reds are what those turned into...

Whats the difference between ultra boost and ultra boost st?
ST = Stability. Designed more for runners requiring a shoe with greater 'stability'. Whether they have had much pick up with runners I'm not sure though. Silhouette doesn't look as good so people aren't really buying for casual wear, hence easily available and at discounts. Some of the new CW's are pretty tight though. 

ST = Stability. Designed more for runners requiring a shoe with greater 'stability'. Whether they have had much pick up with runners I'm not sure though. Silhouette doesn't look as good so people aren't really buying for casual wear, hence easily available and at discounts. Some of the new CW's are pretty tight though. 
I'm looking for a pair just to use for running. Do you know any sites that they are on sale?

I have about a thumb width from my big toe to the top of the shoe.  Is this too big for me or would it be perfectly fine?  If I go down .5 size will I still have enough room in the toebox for it not to be squished? 

Last edited:

I have about a thumb width from my big toe to the top of the shoe.  Is this too big for me or would it be perfectly fine?  If I go down .5 size will I still have enough room in the toebox for it not to be squished? 
Best bet go half size down.

Back
Top Bottom