ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno, having second thoughts on these after seeing on foot pics, not looking too hot from this pic 
indifferent.gif

Anyone have eyes on restocked UB in any Champs stores?  My Champs is not answering their damn phone! 

For anyone wishing for a looser top of the foot feel in the Ultra Boost but don't want to go to the ST, uncaged UB is your answer.  Extremely comfortable on foot.
Thanks for the info, this is exactly what i wanted to know. Most kids on Facebook were stating they were still a super tight fit. One of those colorways will be the daily beaters.

I like how it has the sock lining just like the PK NMD's.   Think this might be even better than the NMD PK's.   I think after these drops, everyone will look at the regular Ultra Boosts the way people view the "Mesh NMD's" where it will be looked at as lower than the PK's.  When these "UNCAGED" BOOSTS release, I believe people will flock to these instead of the OG UB's.  What do y'all think?
Nope

Yeah I've seen some on foot pics of the uncaged that looked much more promising but most are just aight. I'm not totally sold on the uncaged but I'm gonna grab a pair or two to check them out.

Honestly I think they would look a lot better with shorts... or at least less bulky pants than the jeans in that pic

With that grey one, I think what throws it of is the lack of lace visibility...  

Yeah I've seen some on foot pics of the uncaged that looked much more promising but most are just aight. I'm not totally sold on the uncaged but I'm gonna grab a pair or two to check them out.

Same. Worth a shot. Adidas has a pretty decent return policy so no problem returning them whatsoever.

I was at Universal Studios in LA walking around heavy for ten plus hours wearing my OG purps, nice and comfortable all day :smokin

Any other shoes I own, boat shoes, J's, even Maxes I would have died lolz.

Back
Top Bottom