ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dunno, having second thoughts on these after seeing on foot pics, not looking too hot from this pic 
indifferent.gif
I'm with you on this.
I was just wondering if I was the only one thinking this

I was at Universal Studios in LA walking around heavy for ten plus hours wearing my OG purps, nice and comfortable all day :smokin

Any other shoes I own, boat shoes, J's, even Maxes I would have died lolz.

At the UBs price point, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Period.

New to the Ultra boost scene, I heard the Continental soles are much better and last longer, I really want a pair of creams bc of the soles, but i really want the ultra boosts tripe white with the black bottoms. Anybody think i should go for the restock at champs or pay resell for creams?

New to the Ultra boost scene, I heard the Continental soles are much better and last longer, I really want a pair of creams bc of the soles, but i really want the ultra boosts tripe white with the black bottoms. Anybody think i should go for the restock at champs or pay resell for creams?
Very minimal difference between OG soles and Conti soles.  I prefer Chalks over OG Whites but it really depends on which you want more...  Dont let the sole sway your decision... 

When I can't decide, I buy both :D

Back
Top Bottom