ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I just saw it was already posted. I just came on like a bat out of hell to get word out didn't even check the thread. Work has me behind on the thread but good looking out zztops! Damn you were quick

I'd get the OG whites but no continental sole, pass. 

laugh.gif

Yea. Link went live minute I posted it haha. The rest of the sizes will be up in the next week. It will end up being a FSR

Thank god the size 8 sold out. All these sites keep restocking og whites and cbs. Making it real hard for me to hold out for triple blacks.

Are triple blacks even releasing at this point? The Japan NMD scrapped the black boost for white. 

doubled up on size 11... Thinking they will sell out I forgot to enter free shipping code smh ... Anybody know if I can call and say it didn't work when I was typing it in ?

Thank god the size 8 sold out. All these sites keep restocking og whites and cbs. Making it real hard for me to hold out for triple blacks.
Are triple blacks even releasing at this point? The Japan NMD scrapped the black boost for white. 
I heard triple blacks comin this fall

doubled up on size 11... Thinking they will sell out I forgot to enter free shipping code smh ... Anybody know if I can call and say it didn't work when I was typing it in ?
They're super helpful, don't even have to lie
roll.gif
.  Just email them.

They are really good about refunding the free shipping.  Shoot them an email or call them asap.  They'll credit it once it's processed. 

Back
Top Bottom