ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More $ for less material. It's like women's underwear
mean.gif
Would you prefer granny panties or thongs for your lady? 
roll.gif

Mannnn I'm a true 12.5/13 and have been buying all my UBs in a 13 which feels great

Bit the bullet on the 12.5 cuz I couldn't pass up OG whites at retail. Fingers crossed that I won't regret it

Any of y'all got suggestions for things to do/see in LA? Bouta be down there tmrw and will have free time to go around. Think I'm going to be near downtown. Thanks in advance

The Rev Up restock was crazy... I made a post asking for the link and if it went live, and someone posted the link and said no it's not live yet but when I clicked on the link all the sizes were there and I was able to add to cart with the quickness and checkout that I didn't even put in a coupon code.  I e-mailed them, tho. Hopefully they'll refund me when I get my tracking #

Last edited:
Any of y'all got suggestions for things to do/see in LA? Bouta be down there tmrw and will have free time to go around. Think I'm going to be near downtown. Thanks in advance
What kind of stuff are you into or looking to do? Food/art/clubbing/etc? Can probably throw you some recs

Anyone know how the alpha bounce sizing is? no size 10.5 or 11 and for $100 its a must I dont want to wait till kanye wears them and people wanna charge ridiculous prices for them

What kind of stuff are you into or looking to do? Food/art/clubbing/etc? Can probably throw you some recs

Gonna be there during the day time so probably no night life stuff like clubbing (I wish). Already hit up La Brea but more places to shop would be cool, cheap/quick food would be good, and I guess like other free cool s#it to do. Oh yea places that have hella beezys would be cool too lol

Would like to see someone paint the bottom of the turtle dove bounce all black [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't think adidas is sending them old stock, but how are they getting old stock to re-stock? could be returns or stock they just had they held out on in order to re-stock later on down the line.

If adidas were sending them stock, it would be the 2.0 version which is being produced now.  I don't think the OG 1.0 is even being produced in factories anymore.

Last edited:
I don't think adidas is sending them old stock, but how are they getting old stock to re-stock? could be returns or stock they just had they held out on in order to re-stock later on down the line.

If adidas were sending them stock, it would be the 2.0 version which is being produced now.  I don't think the OG 1.0 is even being produced in factories anymore.
Doubt it's returns said they are getting hundreds of pairs no way there's that many returns

Doubt it's returns said they are getting hundreds of pairs no way there's that many returns
Seems odd. Where are the hundreds of OG Pairs coming from?  If adidas are shipping them to retailers, wouldn't they be shipping out the current version in production besides the OG version?

Last edited:
Help meeee
lol Casp sounds like hes on the Westside.. DTLA is sick.. there are some things to do and see esp around Spring Street, Little Tokyo, Arts district is coming up.. ..mid city is poppin, fairfax, melrose, beverly etc.. 

just dpeends on your agenda 

Back
Top Bottom