ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone ever spilled anything like Jameson or Rum+Coke on their all whites or creams? Did traditional show cleaners remove stains?

damn missed the one 12 but ordered a 12.5. Hopefully more 12s later this week...Just sold my DS 12.5s for 240. What am I doing with my life

Last edited:
I miss the days when RevUp had multiple stackable codes.  Back in the day I got OG whites from them for 154 shipped
eyes.gif

I'd love to double up on another pair of the OG whites, but can't justify spending another $180 on UBs I already have lol 

Bout time you seen the light homie! 

Yeah mane i finally bought them to go with my Adidas Warriors gear (NBA licensed) I cant wait for Nike to take over the NBA license in 2017. I'm glad i grabbed them tho. Now im going to try and grab the cream joints and the triple black.

Last edited:
Bought the alphabounce and doubled up on my 2015 whites.... To think I woke up this morning and denied myself a pair of MMM GATS because they were $380. I hate myself.

Retail is either 180 or 200. Initially I was told uncaged would be $200 but that may have only applied to pairs w/ the "LTD" tag on them. The 3 uncaged colorways that are coming up are not LTDs, I've heard they're all $180 but I'm not sure.

$225 was just caliroots' markup.

Damn i didnt see that warriors hat at first.

NT really gotta add a feature to unrep 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Retail is either 180 or 200. Initially I was told uncaged would be $200 but that may have only applied to pairs w/ the "LTD" tag on them. The 3 uncaged colorways that are coming up are not LTDs, I've heard they're all $180 but I'm not sure.

$225 was just caliroots' markup.
Ah I see... 

Back
Top Bottom