ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If anyone is shopping for a gym membership, it never hurts to look at Costco and Sam's. You can essentially get 2 years for the price of 1. I believe when I looked last, 24 Hour's (not the elite or whatever the hell it's called) worked out to about $15 a month, if my memory serves me correctly. No sign up fees either, I think.

EDIT:

"$16.66" a month for the Club Sport Membership
Once your two years expires, you can re-up with another costco membership also. Works great for me since there are no super/ultra sports in my area.

the dumbest thing is, grunting and yelling HELP a ton when lifting

and sometimes you gotta drop weigths when going for a PR

He made them thangs looks god awful on feet 
mean.gif

the dumbest thing is, grunting and yelling HELP a ton when lifting

and sometimes you gotta drop weigths when going for a PR
LOL, I don't want to hear you giving yourself a hernia when I'm working out.  And dropping the weights at PF is not the accidental variety for safety reasons, but meatheads who drop them at the end of a set because they like the sound of freeweights banging around.

Last edited:

LOL, I don't want to hear you giving yourself a hernia when I'm working out.  And dropping the weights at PF is not the accidental variety for safety reasons, but meatheads who drop them at the end of a set because they like the sound of freeweights banging around.
PF doesn't allow DEADLIFTS man 

PF doesn't allow DEADLIFTS man 
You don't need deadlifts to be annoying af.  Worst are the dudes who slam each plate onto the bar so everyone within 100 yards knows just how swoll they are and how much they're going to lift.  Most of the baddest dudes that I've ever worked out with didn't need to put on a show for everyone to know they're stacked. 
roll.gif

Same can be said for all the OG PK pattern UBs and also NMDs but they still disappear fairly quick...  I am just hoping that I can walk in store, see them, try them on and then buy if I like...  Not a BNTL scenario 
laugh.gif
I think for NMD mesh, if you really want a cw, you can find it if you watch releases and travel to stores 

You don't need deadlifts to be annoying af.  Worst are the dudes who slam each plate onto the bar so everyone within 100 yards knows just how swoll they are and how much they're going to lift.  Most of the baddest dudes that I've ever worked out with didn't need to put on a show for everyone to know they're stacked. 
roll.gif
yeah there are idiots everywhere, thats why when i was lifting heavy i would go at 4am, just the dude there that want to work and get out, met a lot of nice dudes at 24hr when i had a membership but eventually it was better to get a rack, bench and olympic plates and a bar

but better is having a pullup dip station and battle rope at home

yeah there are idiots everywhere, thats why when i was lifting heavy i would go at 4am, just the dude there that want to work and get out, met a lot of nice dudes at 24hr when i had a membership but eventually it was better to get a rack, bench and olympic plates and a bar

but better is having a pullup dip station and battle rope at home
Yeah I switched to a home gym years ago and have been very happy.  Saves me money and I'm less likely to skip workouts since I work from home most of the time.

Just got around to reading this - thanks for the link.  Interesting that Adidas viewed uncaging as something their customers were really craving.  Not so sure about that, but they must have received the message loud and clear about how much people hate the gradients....

With a little more refinement I would be all over these:

OG UB mixed with a AdiZero style cageless upper. 
nthat.gif

Uncaged should be fairly easy to cop so long as you try hahah most general sizes sat for good hours on Adidas UK so I'm assuming there's a lot to go around

Last thing I wanna see that day is someone complaining about how they missed out :smh:  

Well, the EU pre-release came pretty unexpected and in the middle of the night, most were just sleeping - when i got up at 6 am that day, i literally grabbed the last US 11 in light grey, dark was already eaten. Arrived at work and only a 50.3 (US 15?) was left, so i guess the thirst is real ;-

If anyone is shopping for a gym membership, it never hurts to look at Costco and Sam's. You can essentially get 2 years for the price of 1. I believe when I looked last, 24 Hour's (not the elite or whatever the hell it's called) worked out to about $15 a month, if my memory serves me correctly. No sign up fees either, I think.

EDIT:

"$16.66" a month for the Club Sport Membership
My gym is $89 a month lol its super legit though.  Was a 24 hour fitness member for 4 years (two costco memberships in a row) and no ragrats.

I've been with my LA Fitness since it opened back in 07 I think...  I've only seen 2 other peep wearing UBs... 
laugh.gif

Super-sport 2 year deal comes out to $27/mo. Monthly promos that regularly pop up are $35-40/mo, not that big of savings deal IMO. $650 is a good chunk of cash to the fair weather gym goers

Check your health insurance, they often have reimbursement programs for going X times a month. For me its $20 back if I check-in at least 12 times a month.

View media item 2079850So today in sports authority it seems this is all they have left. 25% off. Couldn't find a sales associate so didn't ask for sizes. Gradients are an 8 and yellows are 12 or 13. Although when i asked a few days ago about other colors they had the blues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom