ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp finally got my OG whites from the revup restock

Took em for a somewhat rough UNDSing in Santa Cruz and decided to try the washing machine method

Guess I missed the memo stating you shouldn't do it if your washing machine has an agitator

I'm now stuck with permeable boost with some small holes and tiny chunks missing

Feels bad man

Welp finally got my OG whites from the revup restock

Took em for a somewhat rough UNDSing in Santa Cruz and decided to try the washing machine method

Guess I missed the memo stating you shouldn't do it if your washing machine has an agitator

I'm now stuck with permeable boost with some small holes and tiny chunks missing

Feels bad man
Damn!! 
frown.gif

Pillow case was used

Here's a couple shots. The small holes would be harder to get pics of

I literally see nothing. Little holes like that are normal even without washing the shoes in the machine...  Maybe that one microscopic spot by the toe isnt normal, but NO ONE is going to see that

Last edited:
It's definitely not normal I have other pairs, but it could certainly be worse.

Pics don't do it perfect justice just be careful

It's definitely not normal I have other pairs, but it could certainly be worse.

Pics don't do it perfect justice just be careful
If you go look at your other pairs, I guarantee you'll find at least one more with that tiny little hole. 

Boost, as I understand, is made with those beads being compressed together. Theres always going to be a gap somewhere in the beads. So when cut, sometimes the gap in the beads happens to be where the cut is.

i have a few UB's which a boost bead missing here or there, DS right out the box. It's not noticeable tho
Yup UB's NMD's all have this right out the box

The part by the toe though is definitely either from the undsing or the wash.

Last edited:
Sigh... It's hard to see in pics and is really not that bad but definitely seems different than my other pairs

Revup is probably just not legit

Not srs

Back
Top Bottom