ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna get shot for asking this...

Does anyone have a 15% off matches coupon left over from the refer a friend madness?(I'll take a 200 off one as well but I doubt anyone sharing that) 
nerd.gif

Haven't seen any info on Uncaged UB sizing so here's my input. I'm a TTS 9 but went with my UB size of 9.5 and this is how they fit:

View media item 2079946
I had about a thumbs worth of space left but the overall fit of the shoe was a tight, comfortable fit for my narrow foot. I'll probably exchange them for a 9 for that perfect fit.

Haven't seen any info on Uncaged UB sizing so here's my input. I'm a TTS 9 but went with my UB size of 9.5 and this is how they fit:

I had about a thumbs worth of space left but the overall fit of the shoe was a tight, comfortable fit for my narrow foot. I'll probably exchange them for a 9 for that perfect fit.
Is your big toe hitting behind your thumb? Like, the end of it is just coming into contact with the edge of your thumb?

Great first post. Not like some other knuckleheads here. Appreciate you providing input on sizing. Was on the fence on what size to get, even saw a post to size UP (maybe they got the women's pair?). Either way---free returns.

so you suggest .5 down from ub size?

and those black boosts are probably just painted

Here's another photo for reference. That's my big toe right there:

I usually prefer some spacing with my shoes but I'm afraid the show will stretch and just fit loose.
Thanks for the quick reply and additional photo. I, too, like some space up front, but yeah that def seems extraneous. How much space do you usually have in your caged UBs? Can't believe the length would be that dramatically different!

And cosign what @jpac1738  said. Informative entrance.

Thanks for the quick reply and additional photo. I, too, like some space up front, but yeah that def seems extraneous. How much space do you usually have in your caged UBs? Can't believe the length would be that dramatically different!

And cosign what @jpac1738
 said. Informative entrance.

Couldn't find my UB but the spacing is similar to my NMDs:

View media item 2079966
Spacing on the Uncaged is probably double of what I usually prefer. Although the fit is almost sock like, I'm afraid it'll stretch like my NMD PKs did.

Couldn't find my UB but the spacing is similar to my NMDs:

Spacing on the Uncaged is probably double of what I usually prefer. Although the fit is almost sock like, I'm afraid it'll stretch like my NMD PKs did.
Bro, you might be a TTS 8.5. That's a lot of space even in the Mesh NMD and I went same as my UB size on those.

Are you pointing at your big toe? Space up top should be measured by your longest toe not necessarily your big toe. A good amount of people have their "index" toe longer, including myself.

Bro, you might be a TTS 8.5. That's a lot of space even in the Mesh NMD and I went same as my UB size on those.

Are you pointing at your big toe? Space up top should be measured by your longest toe not necessarily your big toe. A good amount of people have their "index" toe longer, including myself.
Im gonna agree. Theres a lot of room up there for only .5 up from a TTS.

Whoops bad angle of pic. Your are correct, I should be pointing at my longest toe:

View media item 2079971
My toe actually touches the end of the shoe and with long wears, my foot starts to hurt just a bit. I'm a TTS 9 since 8.5 just tortures my feet LOL.

Last edited:

Finally. In all of the sizing talk, I never see this get mentioned. 

Back
Top Bottom