ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zg ltds on foot

I like how they look but I'm on the fence about how they feel.  Kinda tight in the forefoot and the knit is not as stretchy as PK NMDs or UBs.  Feels thicker as well.

Last edited:

Damn all the whites look dope. Great cop. How you compare them with UBs and NMDs?
edited in a couple thoughts about the feel.  The upper isn't as comfortable as my UBs, NMDs, or y3 zgs.  I kind of want to completely uncage/unstrap them and put some white/black rope laces in there... seems like a lot of effort though
nerd.gif

edited in a couple thoughts about the feel.  The upper isn't as comfortable as my UBs, NMDs, or y3 zgs.  I kind of want to completely uncage/unstrap them and put some white/black rope laces in there... seems like a lot of effort though
nerd.gif
For $140, I feel they are better than any mesh/CK/canvas NMD. I hope they continue to come out with more CWs.  Also, as many people think they look bulky, they look just as low profile as an UB.

Removing the Strap isn't too difficult. Along with the lace cage. Just as long as your have sharp scissors or a thread cutter, you are solid. I posted a few months back on how to take them off. there's only 5 points where the strap is stitched to the shoe.

Last edited:
Nice ZGs, fellas. My candy canes round out the LTD trio. 
happy.gif

My girl just got her first pair of ZGs, GS size purchased during the 30% off deal, bringing them to about $68 shipped. 
laugh.gif
 Add those to the two pairs of UBs she's picked up in the past couple of months. She's off to a good start.

Nice ZGs, fellas. My candy canes round out the LTD trio. 
happy.gif

My girl just got her first pair of ZGs, GS size purchased during the 30% off deal, bringing them to about $68 shipped. 
laugh.gif
 Add those to the two pairs of UBs she's picked up in the past couple of months. She's off to a good start.
I'm just glad people hopping on those. It gets pretty monotonous looking at creams and black/white y-3s in here all day. ZGs are severely underrated. I think the pics don't do them justice. That thin line break on the midsole make it look like there is more thickness to the shoe when in reality it is the same thickness as UB boost, just that half of the boost is a rubber outsole instead of more boost.

Last edited:

Which ones lol I lace swap pretty much every shoe I got stock UBs laces on stock UB laces haha.

Wore my wools with boostvibes peach laces out today. They look like I laced my shoes up with Bubble Tape
Those look really dope.  The bubble tape reference brought me back
laugh.gif

Looking at this pic is making me think I really need a pair of grey UBs...been eyeing silvers and WGs for awhile now.  Problem is, I wear timberland boots to work and barely get a chance to rock my boosts and my rotation isn't even that big
frown.gif
.  Bright side, they all look VNDS.

Last edited:

Those look really dope.  The bubble tape reference brought me back
laugh.gif

Looking at this pic is making me think I really need a pair of grey UBs...been eyeing silvers and WGs for awhile now.  Problem is, I wear timberland boots to work and barely get a chance to rock my boosts and my rotation isn't even that big
frown.gif
.  Bright side, they all look VNDS.
I would invest in wools over silvers. Even though I have an affinity to silvers since they were my first pair, wool UBs in general are the most comfy outta all the UBs.

Plus I still have faith Adidas hasn't given up on restocking those 
smile.gif
 if they giving us core black 1.0 and white 1.0s all day, there is hope.

Last edited:

The blue strap looks better than the black in my olives. Is that your first ZG? What are you thoughts on them vs UBs and vs NMDs?
Yeah, 1st pair of ZGs. I copped the candy cane pair too and I'm trying to get the Kolors at a good price next.

As far of the comfort it's no UB but it's not far behind IMO. Also a little more snug than I would've thought being that the foot hole is a lot bigger than UBs. Comfier than NMDs for sure but totally agree that it's a slept on shoe.

Didn't like them at all when I first saw them in pics tbh but in person it's a different story. They got a lot of solid colorways out there so I would def encourage people to try 'em out

Anyone have a pair of STs? if so did you go TTS?

They're decent at best. I don't like how loose my ankle is at all. I know if I would've half sized down they probably would've been to tight on the width. I put some bigger insoles and it helped out but still a bit loose. Might just not be for me.

Anyone have a pair of STs? if so did you go TTS?

They're decent at best. I don't like how loose my ankle is at all. I know if I would've half sized down they probably would've been to tight on the width. I put some bigger insoles and it helped out but still a bit loose. Might just not be for me.
No pair of STs for me, not fond of the silhouette. Even though you may have gotten the incorrect size, how does the STs feel in comfort compared to the reg UB?

No pair of STs for me, not fond of the silhouette. Even though you may have gotten the incorrect size, how does the STs feel in comfort compared to the reg UB?

Yeah I think I could've sized .5 down. Honestly I'm not sure if I don't feel the comfort due to how roomy they feel. Feet just end up hurting after a few hours. The boost does feel much more stiff compared to UBs.

I think they look decent uncaged. Good thing I didn't do it yet. I might return these to RRS if they're not to strict on returns.

Yeah I think I could've sized .5 down. Honestly I'm not sure if I don't feel the comfort due to how roomy they feel. Feet just end up hurting after a few hours. The boost does feel much more stiff compared to UBs.

I think they look decent uncaged. Good thing I didn't do it yet. I might return these to RRS if they're not to strict on returns.
RRS service is great, you should have no problem returning them. I believe they have a 30 day return policy.

As for the STs, I was curious about them but I couldn't fathom that they would be that much more comfortable than reg UBs for me to look over the silhouette.

I appreciate you spending the money and testing it out yourself. Thanks for the feedback as well.

Curiosity is what made me cop PK NMDs and Pureboost ZGs. Now that I've tried a good amount of them, UB still reigns supreme in my eyes and I rarely go into the NMD thread like I used to.

The same curiosity is gonna make me go for the uncaged even tho I got some UBs to unDS. 
mean.gif

The same curiosity is gonna make me go for the uncaged even tho I got some UBs to unDS. :smh:

Anytime. I originally ordered them for new beaters and I was sadly a bit disappointed since the silhouette kinda grew on me. I was ready to uncage and lace swap. I might give them one more try and see how that goes.

I might just have to stick to uncaged and gradient pairs to beat up, Definitely gotta take care of the big boys. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom