ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't seen any info on Uncaged UB sizing so here's my input. I'm a TTS 9 but went with my UB size of 9.5 and this is how they fit:

View media item 2079946
I had about a thumbs worth of space left but the overall fit of the shoe was a tight, comfortable fit for my narrow foot. I'll probably exchange them for a 9 for that perfect fit.

Does the shoe look more high top ? I see the sock liner is tall on these uncaged it seems

It's definitely not normal I have other pairs, but it could certainly be worse.

Pics don't do it perfect justice just be careful
You were vastly over-exaggerating it. It could've been way worse. The triple whites in my weekly rotation that I've never washed has a few spots in the bottom layer of the boost like that. Although, I do run in mine I think it's normal wear.

https://www.thegoodwillout.com/adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-scarlet-red-scarlet-red-core-black-bb4678

Red boost
eek.gif

Last edited:
Then lets hope this is an adidas online only type of deal... haha

or

Strike gold on TGWO

From what I understand, the LTDs will only be available on adidas.com in the U.S.

Edit: Looks as though some other retailers, including Footlocker, will be releasing them, as well.

Last edited:
Whoops bad angle of pic. Your are correct, I should be pointing at my longest toe:

My toe actually touches the end of the shoe and with long wears, my foot starts to hurt just a bit. I'm a TTS 9 since 8.5 just tortures my feet LOL.
Okay then that makes more sense. It looks like you can fit an 8.5 but judging by the pic it looks like you got a wider foot which is probably why 9 feels more comfy.

Thanks again for the pics.

Yep, I've got 15 different shoes with Boost, and they all have some imperfections.  Actually makes them much harder to fake.

To the point where squeezing them after wash would leak water out of the midsole?

Edit: man this got blown out of proportion no more derail.

It's a little damage but not that serious. I only took a couple pics for example. I'll live and still wear them

Last edited:
I don't see the point of ordering ropes from aliexpress when it's just $2-3 cheaper and longer. You might not like the look of that length. There's tons of pictures in the gallery with ropes at 36-42".

Unless they have another color the regular lace sites don't have? I would just order from them.

Fam, not trying to bust your balls but this is like the 3rd time you've posted this exact same thing and by now if no one has responded then you should assume the answer to your question is "No, no one has the rope laces from eBay or aliexpress so we do not know how they fit"

They're only $3 so just grab a pair and let us know 

I'm sure it's been talked about and posted so I'm sorry BUT, does anyone have pics or a good place to by flat 3m laces for the ub's. I know the consensus is stock laces but I wanted to know what's out there option wise. Thanx.

I'm sure it's been talked about and posted so I'm sorry BUT, does anyone have pics or a good place to by flat 3m laces for the ub's. I know the consensus is stock laces but I wanted to know what's out there option wise. Thanx.
Rope lace supply has some

Rope lace supply has some
Thanx. I also just googled it but all I can find are 3m flat laces on the og- non gradient model. I'm looking for the gradients with 3m flats. On the og style it, the entire sneaker looks like it has the same print of the 3m lace which throws off the look. The gradients have a more meshy-knit look to it and has a flatter color scheme if that makes sense.

Fam, not trying to bust your balls but this is like the 3rd time you've posted this exact same thing and by now if no one has responded then you should assume the answer to your question is "No, no one has the rope laces from eBay or aliexpress so we do not know how they fit"

They're only $3 so just grab a pair and let us know 
thread moves fast. I just post in case someone who does know sees it on the most recent pages

Back
Top Bottom