ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver!! 
smokin.gif

So uncaged should be pretty easy to grab.
Outside of collaborations, adidas is moving away from limiting UB's.  Started with the Triple White 2.0, everyone who wants a colorway should be able to get them no problem or very slightly above retail if you are savvy and prompt.

The days of having only 2-3,000 pairs of a colorway are a thing of the past.  Outside of rare circumstances: ASU, CNY, MC, etc., adidas is in mass production mode.

I don't wear slides but I have a bunch of flip-flops.  Olukai if you want premium comfort and don't mind paying for it.  The UB of sandals IMO.  Rainbow for something that will last many years, but they do require a break in period.  Otherwise Reef, Sanuk, or Teva make a wide variety of reasonably priced thong sandals.  

I usually just go to Nordstrom Rack and try on a bunch. I like the REEF one's I've bought as they are comfortable and have a durable bottom 
Damn I was just there the other day.  Didn't even think to look for sandals. 

Bought mine from Costco
Kirkland brand?

I don't wear slides but I have a bunch of flip-flops.  Olukai if you want premium comfort and don't mind paying for it.  The UB of sandals IMO.  Rainbow for something that will last many years, but they do require a break in period.  Otherwise Reef, Sanuk, or Teva make a wide variety of reasonably priced thong sandals.  
I'm not trying to spend a ton, since I don't really wear sandals all that much.  I'd prefer to just bring UB's and maybe some other sneakers, but I'm not about to be walking on the beach in UB's.  

I'll probably just go grab some cheap-o's that I can use for a week and then not worry about again.

Nice ZGs, fellas. My candy canes round out the LTD trio. 
happy.gif

My girl just got her first pair of ZGs, GS size purchased during the 30% off deal, bringing them to about $68 shipped. 
laugh.gif
 Add those to the two pairs of UBs she's picked up in the past couple of months. She's off to a good start.
ZG was eligible during the F&F sale?

Back
Top Bottom