ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn I was just there the other day.  Didn't even think to look for sandals. 

Kirkland brand?
Adidas
nthat.gif
. I needed them for Vegas and they were cheap. Each Costco in my area carries different brands so YMMV

Edited to add picture.

Last edited:

I don't wear slides but I have a bunch of flip-flops.  Olukai if you want premium comfort and don't mind paying for it.  The UB of sandals IMO.  Rainbow for something that will last many years, but they do require a break in period.  Otherwise Reef, Sanuk, or Teva make a wide variety of reasonably priced thong sandals.  
I had a pair of Olukai that hurt my feet after a while, not sure why, maybe cause I wanted the fancy leather ones.

I had a pair of Olukai that hurt my feet after a while, not sure why, maybe cause I wanted the fancy leather ones.
Yeah I have a pair of the leather ones and they look cool, but I only wear them for short periods.  No cushioning compared to the other models which are really comfy.

UK 11 = US 11.5 for adidas.  I went .5 down from my ub size for the y3s and they are just slightly shorter and much more relaxed in the toe box.  They are about the same width and a little bit longer than my PK NMD monochromes, which are the same size as the y3s.  I have a somewhat wide foot.
Hmm I'm assuming the sizes displayed on the site are in UK sizes. Then UK11 is the biggest size atm

So even a half size down and your Y3 is still roomier than your UB in the toe box? That's good to hear since I have wider feet and the UB can be constricting in the forefoot

So how do people that actually use UBs for running like them? I'm in birthday-shopping-crunch-mode and am thinking about trying to grab my brother a pair of the uncaged to run in, but I'm not sure if he'll really use them. He currently uses the Nike Air Zoom Odyssey. While I'm at it, anybody got sizing recommendations for those? He wears a 10.5 in em

am i the only one that thinks the UBs looked better caged?? Not feeling the sock look around the ankle on the uncaged

So how do people that actually use UBs for running like them? I'm in birthday-shopping-crunch-mode and am thinking about trying to grab my brother a pair of the uncaged to run in, but I'm not sure if he'll really use them. He currently uses the Nike Air Zoom Odyssey. While I'm at it, anybody got sizing recommendations for those? He wears a 10.5 in em
It's a bouncy ride, I like it
am i the only one that thinks the UBs looked better caged?? Not feeling the sock look around the ankle on the uncaged
I prefer my UBs caged

If those are 3M... JUST TAKE MY ******* MONEY!!
laugh.gif
 But then again, it's gonna be gradient... 
sick.gif
Yeah, when I first started seeing pics of this pattern I couldn't believe they weren't 3M. They are kinda sparkly though, I don't hate em.

Need these to just drop already...

Yeah, I also like them with caged but I have 2 of them so the next pair for me will be black uncaged (cause I returned the black caged).

adidas is still having trouble dyeing Boost black so triple blacks are delayed once again.
What do you mean delayed once again? Are you talking about the bogus July 1st date that's been floating around for a while? That was never right, some blog pulled it out of their @ss and the rest of the ran with it.

Last I heard they were slated for the fall, that's been the case since April.

Revup restcok of core black 1.0's later this afternoon. Limited quantities per their twitter feed.

Back
Top Bottom