ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, not the black one. That one are sold out fast at UK. (not fast like triple white 2.0 because it released when no one notice)

I also got my 10us from AD UK but might cop 9.5us on Wednesday. A friend of mine who has worn it told me to minus 0.5 on UB caged.

We'll see.

What do you mean delayed once again? Are you talking about the bogus July 1st date that's been floating around for a while? That was never right, some blog pulled it out of their @ss and the rest of the ran with it.

Last I heard they were slated for the fall, that's been the case since April.
nope july was legit coming from adidas. 

Quote:

WHITE family together 
smokin.gif

NMD + UB
I was always in the "I'll never buy all white shoes because they're hard to keep clean" camp. The washing machine cleaning  trick has convinced me otherwise. Copped a pair from winnsports. $195 shipped
smokin.gif

Hmm I'm assuming the sizes displayed on the site are in UK sizes. Then UK11 is the biggest size atm

So even a half size down and your Y3 is still roomier than your UB in the toe box? That's good to hear since I have wider feet and the UB can be constricting in the forefoot
Yes, aspecto sizes are UK.  My UBs are US 9, y3s US 8.5.  The y3s are roomier in the toe box but shorter.  I wear 9s in many athletic shoes because of the width, but lengthwise an 8.5 is usually good.  My true size (and what I wear in dress shoes, work boots, etc) is an 8 or 8.5.

Someone on Facebook is selling a size 12.5 Royal blue 1.0 for 185 euros (shipped). Works out to $203 USD plus whatever the pp fee is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom