ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You joining NT just for the NMDs, now that's all hype.
100% opposite. Found the NMDs to be only the only sick looking BOOST technology shoes. I had 0 Adidas products before I discovered the comfort of Boost. NMDs are so hard to get so I joined to talk and deal with the copping issues. :D

Last edited:

Haha, I actually joined NT for the NMDs.

Perfectly 100% Honest, I think the Ultraboost silhouette is meeeeh. And MOST of the color ways are complete trash (Creams chalks whatever, can't believe people like those boring looking dad shoes), people buying only because of Kanye West? All Hype.

Adidas makes an awesome technology (Boost) but aside from the NMDs these shoes aren't good enough looking for the hype.

Now the Uncaged UBs... these are going to be fire. Killer silhouette and killer comfort. NMD + UBs = Uncaged UBs?

Anyway, JMO... lol.
someone please hit this man with 'michael scott closing door.gif'

You are on that reverse hype then lol. People were here on the UB hype before NMDs were even created.

Creams are the dopest CW hands down unanimous. Kanye brought the hype for the triple whites, not the creams. Unless you are talking about UBs in general then Kanye played a big part of it but once it took off then people fell in love with the comfort and copped other CWs not influenced by Yeezy.

The comfort with combination of the silhouette are why people are hyped on these. 
Yah, I think Creams are just boring. 

For UBs, I only like: Solar Red, Deep Sea Blue, Shock Purple, and the All White/All Black are OK because they're clean. Cream shoes? Man, that's just hype to me. 

Standard UB silhouette is nothing exciting but the Uncaged silhouette looks good.

Last edited:
It's weird UB/Boost thread and NMD thread used to be one and the same but the NMD bias fans took over that thread and they are of a different breed.

For UBs, I only like: Solar Red, Deep Sea Blue, Shock Purple, and the All White/All White are OK because they're clean. Cream shoes? Man, that's just hype to me. 

Standard UB silhouette is nothing exciting but the Uncaged silhouette looks good.
Preference and hype are 2 different things my friend.

Obviously your favorite CWs are the brightest and loudest outta all the CWs and you meh at the neutral/subtle CWs.

Creams were hype because a BIG majority liked the CW.

It's weird UB/Boost thread and NMD thread used to be one and the same but the NMD bias fans took over that thread and they are of a different breed.
True, we are. LOL, but if the Uncaged are good to me, I don't see myself getting any more NMDs until R2 or just the limited PKs for value.

True, we are. LOL, but if the Uncaged are good to me, I don't see myself getting any more NMDs until R2 or just the limited PKs for value.
I never understood the hype of NMDs because I am comparing them to UBs and UBs win 9 outta 10 times.

The only NMDs worth it are the PKs. Everything else is just a notch better in comfort than your latest and greatest Lifestyle shoe.

I don't find any NMDs particularly comfortable. UBs blow hem out of the water IMO.
I own both and I agree that there is no disputing that UBs are the kings of comfort.  NMDs have a great silhouette, but the cushioning just doesn't feel as responsive.  I have Adizeros with much less boost material than the NMDs, but they feel more cushioned.  

Anyway @qishenjing, like whatever you like but no need to beat a dead horse.  Why not keep it in the NMD thread instead of stirring the pot over here?

Last edited:

Preference and hype are 2 different things my friend.

Obviously your favorite CWs are the brightest and loudest outta all the CWs and you meh at the neutral/subtle CWs.

Creams were hype because a BIG majority liked the CW.
Maybe, but it's the patterning as well as the colors that work the silhouette... IMO.

How are these not dad shoes to anybody else but me:

It's Full Length Boost so it's an awesome shoe, but compared to some NMDs? Can't even: 

*Shrug*. May just be me though.

I own both and I agree that there is no disputing that UBs are the kings of comfort.  NMDs have a great silhouette, but the cushioning just doesn't feel as responsive.  I have Adizeros with much less boost material than the NMDs, but they feel more cushioned.  

Anyway @qishenjing, like whatever you like but no need to beat a dead horse.  Why not keep it in the NMD thread instead of stirring the pot over here?
True I'll call it preference and call it a day.

Excited to grab a couple Uncaged tomorrow!

True I'll call it preference and call it a day.

Excited to grab a couple Uncaged tomorrow!
Good luck - hope you cop a pair. 
nthat.gif

Maybe, but it's the patterning as well as the colors that work the silhouette... IMO.

How are these not dad shoes to anybody else but me:

It's Full Length Boost so it's an awesome shoe, but compared to some NMDs? Can't even: 

*Shrug*. May just be me though.
1) no one thinks they are Dad shoes

2) in an UB thread. majority is gonna say UB> NMD

3) It is just you.

You prefer bright colors, nothing wrong with that. But a good majority of people like regular shoes, they don't want lemon acid shock hot highlighter slime glitter Fuschia Purple mountain Majesty. colors when they just kickin' it.

some people like low-key colors of which you do not prefer.

I can bash NMDs all day but you won't see me in the NMD thread doing it. I haven't been actively communicating in there for months.

For UBs, I only like: Solar Red, Deep Sea Blue, Shock Purple, and the All White/All Black are OK because they're clean. Cream shoes? Man, that's just hype to me. 

Your top 5 UB CW make me want to cry...

Back
Top Bottom