ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this UB vs NMD talk made me look back the discussion we all had back in February about UB being dead and discontinued... 
roll.gif

All this UB vs NMD talk made me look back the discussion we all had back in February about UB being dead and discontinued... :rofl:

:rofl:

that dude was funny. he was so defiant that the UB was a thing of the past and adidas was just going to move on.

Last edited:
I can't believe I just read a post that UB silhouette is "meeeeeh" and "dad shoes" and creams are "boring." The UB silhouette is beautiful, it's versatile, it's the reason why you can wear them to the bar and the reason why you can wear them with basketball shorts. "Dad shoes" can you give me your definition of dad shoes, that's the most ambiguous term people give shoes. I'm almost sure everyone in this thread or on the forum I general has a different definition of what "dad shoes" look like and are. "Creams are boring" IMO a that's the most versatile colorway of all the UBs, it's also the cleanest colorway, it's a dope neutral color that isn't the typical white or black. I've received the most compliments about my shoes at bars and anywhere really, when I wear my creams.

I can't believe I just read a post that UB silhouette is "meeeeeh" and "dad shoes" and creams are "boring." The UB silhouette is beautiful, it's versatile, it's the reason why you can wear them to the bar and the reason why you can wear them with basketball shorts. "Dad shoes" can you give me your definition of dad shoes, that's the most ambiguous term people give shoes. I'm almost sure everyone in this thread or on the forum I general has a different definition of what "dad shoes" look like and are. "Creams are boring" IMO a that's the most versatile colorway of all the UBs, it's also the cleanest colorway, it's a dope neutral color that isn't the typical white or black. I've received the most compliments about my shoes at bars and anywhere really, when I wear my creams.
Good thing Im a dad... 
laugh.gif

i do believe creams are overrated though and I own a pair. 

but all the hate on the UB is blasphemy

All this UB vs NMD talk made me look back the discussion we all had back in February about UB being dead and discontinued... 
roll.gif
I started that
wink.gif

Well they did kill off the 1.0 knit for now so it is a partial minuscule truth.

I started that
wink.gif

Well they did kill off the 1.0 knit for now so it is a partial minuscule truth.
Nah bro I'm not gonna let you have that. You were trying to say that adidas was going to be moving on from UBs completely. Regardless, I think it's too early to say that og knit is completely dead. It's def the year of the gradients no doubt.

You still owe me lunch by the way.

Nah bro I'm not gonna let you have that. You were trying to say that adidas was going to be moving on from UBs completely. Regardless, I think it's too early to say that og knit is completely dead. It's def the year of the gradients no doubt.

You still owe me lunch by the way.
Yup they opened up a Din Tai Fung out here but it's as hype as NMDs so you gotta reserve month(s) in advance.

I still remember.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom