ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, anyone planning to go to FTL in store to try to cop the Uncaged, call your local FTL first.  I called several near me and all said they did not have the shoes yet and expected a late delivery. When the first one told me, I was skeptical.  But because multiple stores said the same thing, I think it must be true.    

I've actually met some NMD purist that haven't even tried on a pair of UBs because they are too expensive.

Then they go crazy for some PKs...$10?

Ive seen a few, aged 50+ people sporting UB's - mostly volt. The only thing that crossed my mind was, damn, even old folks know how to lace-it-up these days. More power to them #UBlife

Last edited:
On the subject of bias: I get this feeling that for the short amount of time it's been out, Alphabounce feels way more astroturfed than an NMD or UB.  Seems like they are trying really hard to make it happen.  Or at least that's how it has felt over the past week or so. (FD: haven't tried it on to know for myself if shoe is worth it)

Staying on UB message however, on feet today:

Ive seen a few, aged 50+ people sporting UB's - mostly volt. The only thing that crossed my mind was, damn, even old folks know how to lace it up these days. More power to them #UBlife
Well Volts were readily available at running specialty stores. Maybe old dude came in there looking for some Pegasus or non-slip velcros and young cat upsold them UBs.

Last edited:

oh yea and that.

The thread is so far gone from the days of when I first joined. And that was only the beginning of this year.

Crazy how a bunch of NTers are 10+ deep in UBs from this short amount of hype.
Haha, I actually joined NT for the NMDs.

Perfectly 100% Honest, I think the Ultraboost silhouette is meeeeh. And MOST of the color ways are complete trash (Creams chalks whatever, can't believe people like those boring looking dad shoes), people buying only because of Kanye West? All Hype.

Adidas makes an awesome technology (Boost) but aside from the NMDs these shoes aren't good enough looking for the hype.

Now the Uncaged UBs... these are going to be fire. Killer silhouette and killer comfort. NMD + UBs = Uncaged UBs?

Anyway, JMO... lol.
NMDs =

Last edited:
Well Volts were readily available at running specialty stores. Maybe old dude came in there looking for some Pegasus or non-slip velcros and young cat upsold them UBs.

Makes sense, actually. Ive usually seen them when walking the Las Vegas strip.

UB do hold up well when constantly on your feet.

Last edited:
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

launch locator for FTL is up, I only saw champs before. Pleasantly surprised both my local FTL AND Champs are getting uncaged, this should be an easy cop
smokin.gif
Same here, my mall next to my house, has both Champs and Foot Locker and both are dropping the uncaged tomorrow, should be easy.

1) no one thinks they are Dad shoes

2) in an UB thread. majority is gonna say UB> NMD

3) It is just you.

You prefer bright colors, nothing wrong with that. But a good majority of people like regular shoes, they don't want lemon acid shock hot highlighter slime glitter Fuschia Purple mountain Majesty. colors when they just kickin' it.

some people like low-key colors of which you do not prefer.

I can bash NMDs all day but you won't see me in the NMD thread doing it. I haven't been actively communicating in there for months.

I like a lot of UBs just not the creams. Black white are always good on any shoe. Just not into the dad shoe cream colorway hype lol. Sorry if I hurt cream fan feelings. :D

On to the new uncaged though!

Last edited:
Red and grey will be the only ones I cop, if I do. Still undecided on these to be quite honest.

mine also just told me they didnt get them in yet. im still going in store to check, heard wayyyy too many stories of the employees just lying.

Hopefully, but I'm sure there will be many tales of woe here tomorrow.  
True but if I show up first thing tomorrow morning, I think I should be good, especially considering, I have two stores in the same mall that are releasing them.  I only want one pair anyways.

I like a lot of UBs just not the creams. Black white are always good on any shoe. Just not into the dad shoe cream colorway hype lol. Sorry if I hurt cream fan feelings. :D

On to the new images though!

Didn't hurt my feelings none.

Different strokes for different folks.

mine also just told me they didnt get them in yet. im still going in store to check, heard wayyyy too many stories of the employees just lying.
I didn't try calling FL but I tried Champs and they told me they have their stock ready to drop tomorrow.

Last edited:
I called a FTL where they are on the release calendar and they said they haven't gotten anything.

Either they get stuff the day of or they just lie because they didn't want to answer the phone that has been ringing for 2 minutes straight because no one wants to pick up the phone.

I like a lot of UBs just not the creams. Black white are always good on any shoe. Just not into the dad shoe cream colorway hype lol. Sorry if I hurt cream fan feelings.
happy.gif

On to the new uncaged though!
You didn't hurt anyone's feelings, you just had an opinion that was so bias and personal taste that 100% of the people that responded to you highly disagree with you.

Uncaged will be dope and I hope they release a lot more CWs.

Back
Top Bottom