ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sizes loaded on end but all said 1 left and didn't have mine so meh. I don't know about mass GR tho, I called local HoH and they only had GS and champs said they had a ton of calls about em today. No 14+ :/
Don't know about mass GR too.

They did sell out pretty quick on EU sites for a GR and i saw many local stores organizing raffles for limited instore quantities..

Nope too Dad-ish.
nerd.gif
Its a dad shoe anyways so I can cop 
smokin.gif

There is a vapour grey uncaged upcoming, anyway its darker as the chalks
Looking at the color of the NMD and Chalk, its just not the same... 

Thanks, no red in my size tho :frown:

Be patient...  You'll see more...  Even restocks will probably happen... 
If not restocks then at least different color ways.

Honestly I'm still partial to the 1.0. If I could get the blues I would be so happy. I'm kind of hyped on the Olympic silver caged but I feel like that chrome heel gonna peel real quick.

Don't know about mass GR too.

They did sell out pretty quick on EU sites for a GR and i saw many local stores organizing raffles for limited instore quantities..
Part of me wants to lean toward these being pretty mass produced. The Adidas EU preorder site was up for a whole day before they sold out. These boutique stores get no where near enough size runs. I think copping on Adidas.com will be fairly easy if you cant get in store tomorrow.

Part of me wants to lean toward these being pretty mass produced. The Adidas EU preorder site was up for a whole day before they sold out. These boutique stores get no where near enough size runs. I think copping on Adidas.com will be fairly easy if you cant get in store tomorrow.
You right, i think that Adidas has kept a large majority of the global stock available for the release.

Even the sns french store has announced that they won't release the black one in men sizes.

what? did i miss something? pounds went back up, £129.00 is $172.15 USD. how did you get $168 shipped? 
just going off of Google currency calculator + fees, but yea, might be higher. regardless, less than retail shipped.

EDIT: forgot to add, VAT was removed. 129 includes VAT. Total was 122.50 pounds.

Remember, VAT is always removed. The price you see usually includes it. When you update the destination address country, it should remove itself.

Last edited:
Coming from the US, copping off Euro sites is pretty kush. You don't pay local sales tax (10% here), you don't pay VAT, and as long as shipping is fair, its a pretty good deal. Keep it under 800 USD to avoid duty.

I'd be eyeing UK retailers for deals.

Last edited:
def gonna have to use the cup method for the ankle for these. way too tight on the ankle. toe room is way bigger too compared to 1.0's

i'd say tts but sucks for ppl like me with wider feet might have to do tts with the cup method

def gonna have to use the cup method for the ankle for these. way too tight on the ankle. toe room is way bigger too compared to 1.0's

i'd say tts but sucks for ppl like me with wider feet might have to do tts with the cup method

Are you talking about the Uncaged or updated knit UBs?

Back
Top Bottom