ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup they opened up a Din Tai Fung out here but it's as hype as NMDs so you gotta reserve month(s) in advance.

I still remember.
glasses.gif
Din Tai Fung is dope we have a couple down here, been to one in Seattle too.

This spot is the truth though https://www.yelp.com/biz/shanghai-dumpling-king-san-francisco

Uncaged white looks dope but ugh the rest look terrible with the sock style

It's apparently live now on this one site according to SoleLinks Twitter:

I can't believe I just read a post that UB silhouette is "meeeeeh" and "dad shoes" and creams are "boring." The UB silhouette is beautiful, it's versatile, it's the reason why you can wear them to the bar and the reason why you can wear them with basketball shorts. "Dad shoes" can you give me your definition of dad shoes, that's the most ambiguous term people give shoes. I'm almost sure everyone in this thread or on the forum I general has a different definition of what "dad shoes" look like and are. "Creams are boring" IMO a that's the most versatile colorway of all the UBs, it's also the cleanest colorway, it's a dope neutral color that isn't the typical white or black. I've received the most compliments about my shoes at bars and anywhere really, when I wear my creams.

Man the only shoes that ppl love but really look like either dad sneaks or SPED shoes are huaraches

Man my opinion, a bold one at that caused a good stir in the thread.

I'll still stick to that although farfetched as it is.

I still see them coming out with UB STs and NMD as a sign of redirection for the UBs.

Yes UBs caused a great hype for Adidas, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will continue it. I see them recreating/re-innovating the UB. But I don't see the original silhouette continuing for more than 2-3 more waves.

So to my original point. I don't see it as a good investment to get creams for the price they are reselling at because of all the push and CWs/styles Adidas is putting out with the NMDs.

There's probably gonna be something more dope that the hype train will run to in the near future.
MAN found it. 2.25.16

2017 I will be debunked when that new knit comes out.

Man the infatuation of these creams is like a kid's high school crush. You'd think people would get over it by now.

Creams are probably the best CW to come out SO FAR. I am sure once UBs 3rd wave comes out, they'll have way doper colors.

Just saying, don't break the bank for the hype. Once UBs reaches level 9000 hype, Adidas will make more GR dope colorways like what they are doing with NMDs.

(Still think they might abandon UBs and go full on NMDs).
This post is what started it lol

(Still think they might abandon UBs and go full on NMDs).
This post is what started it lol
Those are the kind of moments where you gotta stay true to your guns even though it is a losing battle
roll.gif

Yup more than 3 was my upper limit
smile.gif

Man it looks like I was a strong supporter of NMDs back then too. Guess you don't know until you buy yourself a pair or 3.
Yes you were...  I think a lot bought in to the hype of the NMD until we actually started wearing it and realize that the comfort is not even comparable...  The first time I wore my NMD, I wasnt sure which one was more comfortable between that and UB because the NMD gave you that false comfort because of the uppers...  Once you wear them longer, you realize that the actual comfort is not there as much as the UBs.

Back
Top Bottom