ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping the uncaged drive the price of other UBs down..however, this won't be the case I don't think. Wishful thinking though. I can't see myself rocking uncaged UBs

Ehhh after going back and forth about it for what seems like forever I think Im gonna sit the cageless out. For the price I just dont see it for me. Only would want black anyways but the on feets dont look promising to me at all. Keep trying to convince myself to grab them but doubt Ill even try at all. But if that black boost model drops Im on that **** :lol:

This post is what started it lol
What a prediction 
roll.gif

Lmao about this UB vs NMD. UB>NMD. I could have owned more pairs of NMD over UB but stoped at 2 pairs. Heck I even sold one and now contemplating of selling the other one. They looked good when I look at them but don't feel them when I look at it on feet. Plus less comfortable against UB.

All the best uncaged colorways will probably end up being LTDs. Pretty sure that blue-ish pair that's been floating around are LTDs as are the black & red pairs w/ painted boost.

There are at least 6 LTD uncaged UBs slated to drop this summer.

Last edited:
Sizes loaded on end but all said 1 left and didn't have mine so meh. I don't know about mass GR tho, I called local HoH and they only had GS and champs said they had a ton of calls about em today. No 14+ :/

Trying to cop on END or Hanon is like hoping that Ghost Adventures finally captures a full fledged apparition...but you keeping coming back to watch and cop again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom