ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adidas lagging on that shipping 
laugh.gif
Saw them in hand today, not a fan....wish I could print my return label already

They've told me that before back during the grey wool days...  They told me all orders were cancelled but some still got fulfilled...  Look at my very first post LOL  It was about that.
Was told same, all order cancelled & web dept going through time stamps on orders...they will fulfill their stock by who checked out first, from what I was told

anyone have a lead for tw 2.0? what price point should i be looking at?  sz 11.... nt fam help?

I'm  an 8.5 in UB, 8.5 in Pure Boosts. Tried on the UBU's today and 8 fit okay, but was definitely snug. 8.5 fit much better and wasn't too big. I'd go with your normal UB size personally. 
If only i was this set
A 9.5 and a 10 in UB feels no different, and my big toe seems like its in the same spot
Heck i tried a 9 on and even that didnt fit tight
Exact
But not tight

It sounds like that's your true size though, it's not going to be the same fit for everybody by saying "go your normal UB size."

I'm 10.5 UB / 10 PB and i went with a 10 on the uncaged which is my TTS. My UB size would've been way too long. 
I should have said "going with my normal UB size worked for me." Just wanted to give my two cents because if I went with trend I read before trying them on in person, I for sure would have went down 0.5 from my UB. Maybe it should be "go with your Pure Boost size for the UBU". 
eyes.gif

Yeah definitely, they're very much a performance based shoe.

I think a lot of people have a misguided idea that these uncaged are more geared toward lifestyle because that was the case with previous uncaged UB collabs, but I think it's the opposite. These new uncaged seem even more ideal for running than the originals, to me at least, and that's just from trying them on really quickly. They have a very active, supportive feel.
Yeah homie, I got a casual wear pair today. Def getting another pair to destroy by mileage. Only time I probably won't run in these is in the rain. 

Last edited:
Winnsports triple whites just arrived but the boost has a mark that's bothering me. Think they're going back unless someone in here knows a quick fix.
You really gonna let that tiny mark in the inner part of the shoe that will most likely occur down the road in normal wear and tear hinder you from enjoying them? Unless this is your double up, I wouldn't see why not to keep them.

You really gonna let that tiny mark in the inner part of the shoe that will most likely occur down the road in normal wear and tear hinder you from enjoying them? Unless this is your double up, I wouldn't see why not to keep them.

I ended using a nail clipper to remove the little piece that was bothersome. You're right, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
I ended using a nail clipper to remove the little piece that was bothersome. You're right, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Yea it woulda been a shame to return them. After a while, a scuff here a stain there when you wear them, you tend to just let it go.

Enjoy em. 1.0 knit drying up by the day and restocks on them are unpredictable.

There's an Adidas tent sale in Sacramento, CA.

I'm not very knowledgeable with Boosts, but they had a few tables under the "Adidas Boost" sign. I think they were $60 or $70 each.

those Adidas tent sales are not what you expect. Nothing but stuff you wouldn't really buy even at a 20% discount, but because of a bigger discount, you buy

My boyfriend finally got his 11.5 at Glendale galleria champs. He said glendale champs also restocked on every mesh NMD that just released. For kids/women and men. Every UB UNCAGED even triple whites for UB caged and mesh NMD... View media item 2087313
As for comfort and fit? He says go TTS. And the fit is amazing. A tighter collar than the NMD PK's for sure.

Last edited:
those Adidas tent sales are not what you expect. Nothing but stuff you wouldn't really buy even at a 20% discount, but because of a bigger discount, you buy

They had a good selection of Stan Smiths (including a few from the Horween release). I don't know much about the others though.

Back
Top Bottom