ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black laces for me. That red just isn't a nice red

Yeah exactly, figured out that the reason I really wasn't digging the Solar Reds was them laces. I would prefer black bottoms, too, but with black laces, I dig it. I copped them and plan to swap laces. Any place I can get them?

Yeah exactly, figured out that the reason I really wasn't digging the Solar Reds was them laces. I would prefer black bottoms, too, but with black laces, I dig it. I copped them and plan to swap laces. Any place I can get them?
155 shipped on feature boutique with code boostvibes

anybody know how these uncages  look with NT denim? im asking for a friend 
smokin.gif

^^ I think resellers are catching on :lol:

reeller - "Damn, what am I going to do with the 10 pairs I bought?"

^^ I think resellers are catching on :lol:

reeller - "Damn, what am I going to do with the 10 pairs I bought?"

Yep. While in the adidas store tonight, I asked the person helping me if they knew if it was definitely gonna be a decently regular stocked sneaker, especially in comparison to all white UB, and they said yes.

My local Champs and Footaction have the uncaged and they never carry any UB.

They both have had NMD though because it falls under Adidas Originals branding.

These will be easy to come by and resellers should move on to the next best thing.

With that being said the solar reds really stood out.  That neon orange/red mixed in with the normal red looks really good.

I didn't see a special colorway though.  Like how when the UB launched they had the OG colorway that was special.

AlphaBounce had the Aramis and that blue/purple gradient sole pair that stood out.

The black uncaged seems like it is going to be the OG colorway because of the gold lace tips, but is that enough?

It just feels like something is missing.  Almost like another colorway should be there, but is not.

Yep. While in the adidas store tonight, I asked the person helping me if they knew if it was definitely gonna be a decently regular stocked sneaker, especially in comparison to all white UB, and they said yes.

That's great, now I can take my time to ponder if I really want them. I really don't think I'll ever get a pair, I just want regular UB's to be stocked in my area, don't care about the color.

That's great, now I can take my time to ponder if I really want them. I really don't think I'll ever get a pair, I just want regular UB's to be stocked in my area, don't care about the color.
I was thinking the same way, but after seeing them in person and holding them in my hand...now I see.

They are nothing like the NMD.  They have a reinforced cage on the inside for support. Like that material at the toe of UB.

The shape was real sleek and nice.  This is a summer shoe and will look nice with shorts and capris.

Basically this is the perfect shoe for all those who were disappointed with the NMD. 

I was thinking the same way, but after seeing them in person and holding them in my hand...now I see.

They are nothing like the NMD.  They have a reinforced cage on the inside for support. Like that material at the toe of UB.

The shape was real sleek and nice.  This is a summer shoe and will look nice with shorts and capris.

Basically this is the perfect shoe for all those who were disappointed with the NMD. 

True, I need to go see them in person. I judged the alphabounce harshly and when I saw it in store I was impressed. I have them right next to me now as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom