ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kind of whack that some of u post that u copped something but don't even post a link. Maybe it's just me but I always look to help dudes out but some of ya'll are all secretive
I posted the link above

THey only loaded a partial size run

A few sizes are left

Don't care one bit about these but damn... I'd be none too pleased if I'd had my order from the other day canceled and this happened.

SL tweeted. RIP.
laugh.gif

Man I just blew so much cash on shoes tonight

Pair of white/blue Pure Boost ZG LTDs
2 pair of Solar Red UBs
2 pair of the Kendrick Reeboks
And now this multicolor UB

Last edited:

Yeah, Nike perfected the MC. Adidas addition is like the one that came out 20 years ago, and Nike's is the new and improved version. Like box tv vs. flat screen.

Adidas went backwards instead of "ahead of its time" with the MC

Can't believe you guys are head over heels to give RRS an interest-free loan for some rainbow shoes.

To each his own, I guess.
laugh.gif

Can't believe you guys are head over heels to give RRS an interest-free loan for some rainbow shoes.

To each his own, I guess.
laugh.gif
See everyone complaining about money stucked but I use credit card so they can hold the funds, doesn't matter to me at all, I will just place an order everytime they drop until they ship it.

See everyone complaining about money stucked but I use credit card so they can hold the funds, doesn't matter to me at all, I will just place an order everytime they drop until they ship it.

AND if I change my mind on them or the idea of reselling them then I can still just cancel before ship

Back
Top Bottom