ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone speak on the durability of the soles for the 1.0 boosts.  I was considering getting a pair but don't want the rubber to wear down quick after paying $200

How did you decide to size down on these pre-purchase? I didn't know that there were sizing down duscussion on here for the uncaged unless I missed it. I bought my normal TTS which is size 10.5 because I thought these fit just like regular Ultraboost minus the tight heel cup support which I think will losen a little over several wear. Mine is still DS and now a little worried if I needed to size down.
I managed to check these out a few weeks prior to the adidas drop at a boutique. Coupled with the fact that some of the other guys that were in here talking about sizing, whom I share similar sizes with, confirmed that I should go down by half.

Can anyone speak on the durability of the soles for the 1.0 boosts.  I was considering getting a pair but don't want the rubber to wear down quick after paying $200
I've worn mine a ton of times and they hold up just fine. In the Rain, grass, pavement, all of that. I don't run in them though, i have only used for casual, and walks/etc

planning to get my first pair of UB! Hope i could get some help.. wad size should i get for UB white 1.0 if i fit a size 10 in core black 2.0?

Yup, checked out with paypal 2 minutes after they dropped. Got the cancellation email on Sunday
Yeah, thats strange...  Im waiting on the cancellation email for the other order since it hasnt shipped yet... 
laugh.gif

How did you decide to size down on these pre-purchase? I didn't know that there were sizing down duscussion on here for the uncaged unless I missed it. I bought my normal TTS which is size 10.5 because I thought these fit just like regular Ultraboost minus the tight heel cup support which I think will losen a little over several wear. Mine is still DS and now a little worried if I needed to size down.
you missed it. There was a good 10-15 pages on sizing prior to their release. I guess this thread is useful for this instance since it was asked multiple times in a short amount of time/pages.

Depending also when you bought them, NTers were reporting their sizing when they bought/tried  them in-store.

planning to get my first pair of UB! Hope i could get some help.. wad size should i get for UB white 1.0 if i fit a size 10 in core black 2.0?
The same size. only if you intend to get the uncaged, it is majority consensus to size down .5 on those.

so 9.5 uncaged / 10 regular UB.

Good luck.

Yeah, thats strange...  Im waiting on the cancellation email for the other order since it hasnt shipped yet... 
laugh.gif
My orders didn't even show up on my order history and I was signed in.

I had to check my order number through email and knew that my pairs shipped.

I managed to check these out a few weeks prior to the adidas drop at a boutique. Coupled with the fact that some of the other guys that were in here talking about sizing, whom I share similar sizes with, confirmed that I should go down by half.

you missed it. There was a good 10-15 pages on sizing prior to their release. I guess this thread is useful for this instance since it was asked multiple times in a short amount of time/pages.

Depending also when you bought them, NTers were reporting their sizing when they bought/tried  them in-store.

Thanks fellas. I'll check my sz10.5 when i get home. If it fits lose, I'll just have to return and find a sz10. thank you.

My orders didn't even show up on my order history and I was signed in.

I had to check my order number through email and knew that my pairs shipped.
Its crazy how adidas is taking this long...  I mean I know they are slow but normally its just a couple days...  I guess holiday didnt help lol

theres not a huge difference. the change to conti soles was way overblown. i would buy with confidence.

Last edited:
Yea there isn't much of a difference I don't even think adidas them selves said the continental soles are more durable they just said it would help with traction

Yea there isn't much of a difference I don't even think adidas them selves said the continental soles are more durable they just said it would help with traction

laugh.gif

We Make Your Tires, And Your Ultra Boost! 

GET A GRIP, with Continental!

How yall cleaning the boost again? My CB's are starting to yellow, they my beaters but now its just not looking presentable. :lol:

Dish soap + toothbrush will due the trick? Not tryjng to be fancy with Mr. Clean sponges or anything.

How yall cleaning the boost again? My CB's are starting to yellow, they my beaters but now its just not looking presentable.
laugh.gif

Dish soap + toothbrush will due the trick? Not tryjng to be fancy with Mr. Clean sponges or anything.
Yellowing can't be helped much. You can clean dirty off boost but yellowing is there to stay.

Really?

My 1.0 are staring to wear down now... I'm beating them into the ground now tho lol...

Pushing down on the bottom sole of the 1.0's compared to 2.0's, you can tell a big difference on how soft the black rubber outsole on the 1.0. I only wear my 1.0 Core Black casually and there is a good wear on the forefoot area already. I can't imagine the 2.0's wearing out as fast as the 1.0's.

Pushing down on the bottom sole of the 1.0's compared to 2.0's, you can tell a big difference on how soft the black rubber outsole on the 1.0. I only wear my 1.0 Core Black casually and there is a good wear on the forefoot area already. I can't imagine the 2.0's wearing out as fast as the 1.0's.
I agree. The "Pointy" sole of my 1.0 is flat and wearing down now fast after every wear lol...

Casual too

Yellowing can't be helped much. You can clean dirty off boost but yellowing is there to stay.

Really?

Hmm, will post before and after pics. I was taught a little trick before but never actually tried it. If it works somewhat ill tell yall what it is, if it doesnt I dont wanna sound ridiculous. :lol:

Last edited:
OG Purples. During the semester I spent living in NYC, these were my daily drivers. Easily would walk 10 miles a day doing runs for work.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The soles DEFINITELY wear down

And yeah, as you can see the yellowing is finally starting to crawl up the sides of the boost, which can't be mr. cleaned off like everything else... [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
Really?

Hmm, will post before and after pics. I was taught a little trick before but never actually tried it. If it works somewhat ill tell yall what it is, if it doesnt I dont wanna sound ridiculous.
laugh.gif
I've been planning on running some experiments on my beaters but haven't gotten around to it

FYI I'd caution against using magic eraser, heard it just makes things worse

Back
Top Bottom