ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm still waiting for someone to confirm the acne cream treatment.  Makes sense as benzoyl peroxide has bleaching capabilities, but I don't really want to be the one to wipe it all over my $180 shoes. 
roll.gif
lol people are doing everything and anything to save their boosts.

Normal pillow case / washing machine with tide and cold water works. If you got harder stains than that, then you should really be considering where you wear your boost and understand the risks involved.

Clear your cache (ctrl+f5). Maybe ADC has something tracking where to always deny payment on your webpage every instance there after.

Try a different browser too. If that doesn't work as well, it could be your IP.
Tried all of that. Changed IPs, tried 4 browsers, cleared caches and history, tried 3 different accounts, even tried from my iPhone. No go with those cards. The charges show up as pending though on the credit card statement. 

ADC has been real messed up lately. When i ordered my uncaged, my father got the order confirmation email. No clue how

Normal pillow case / washing machine with tide and cold water works. If you got harder stains than that, then you should really be considering where you wear your boost and understand the risks involved.
Yeah mine are in pretty good shape but I have a lot of other non-UB shoes that I still wear when conditions aren't good.  I never wear my boosts if I know I will be in rain, dirt or wet grass.

I've worn my core black 1.0 lightly (casual use) and the boost is still yellowing. Nothing seems to work so I just gave up.

Tried all of that. Changed IPs, tried 4 browsers, cleared caches and history, tried 3 different accounts, even tried from my iPhone. No go with those cards. The charges show up as pending though on the credit card statement. 
Damn that sucks. That is how my ish is with FNL.

How about checking out as guest? that is the last thing i can think of.

Or you can report one of those cards as lost or stolen to get new acct #.

Other than that, I am all out of ideas.

Yeah mine are in pretty good shape but I have a lot of other non-UB shoes that I still wear when conditions aren't good.  I never wear my boosts if I know I will be in rain, dirt or wet grass.

I've worn my core black 1.0 lightly (casual use) and the boost is still yellowing. Nothing seems to work so I just gave up.
None of my pairs, even my beaters are yellowing. They have been through the elements but I have avoided dirt paths, dirt areas in parking lots, etc.

I think folks just gotta embrace the yellowing if you intend to wear these boosts. Otherwise, just wear them indoors or short trips.

The yellowing seems to be related to age and the wearing down of the protective coating.  I don't think much can be done to prevent it.  

Damn that sucks. That is how my ish is with FNL.

How about checking out as guest? that is the last thing i can think of.

Or you can report one of those cards as lost or stolen to get new acct #.

Other than that, I am all out of ideas.
The last option is another card. Already tried guest. 

The last option is another card. Already tried guest. 
Yikes, then not sure bro. You did everything possibly you can do in my eyes to attempt those purchases.

You should try buying something on ADC at a homies house and use your card, see if that might help.

If that doesn't work then ADC knows your name/address combo and is probably doing something funky.

None of my pairs, even my beaters are yellowing. They have been through the elements but I have avoided dirt paths, dirt areas in parking lots, etc.

I think folks just gotta embrace the yellowing if you intend to wear these boosts. Otherwise, just wear them indoors or short trips.

Same here. My Core Black 1.0's are worn 3 to 4 times a week casually and even to the gym but no yellowing yet what so ever. I'm just as cautious as @jpac1738 where I walk avoiding walking on dirt path, wet areas or oily parking lots but that's just how I do regardless of what shoes I wear but I am sure that does help slow down the yellowing process by not getting the white boost dirty too much by walking on those types of surfaces.

Last edited:
Same here. My Core Black 1.0's are worn 3 to 4 times a week casually and even to the gym but no yellowing yet what so ever. I'm just as cautious as @jpac1738 where I walk avoiding walking on dirt path, wet areas or oily parking lots but that's just how I do regardless of what shoes I wear but I am sure that does help slow down the yellowing process by not getting the white boost dirty too much by walking on those types of surfaces.
The double up is key. The triple/quadruple up is a little over board but it has been done by folks in here. At that point I'd swim and climb trees with my pair(s).

Or find that voodoo magic that keeps them boosts white forever. If y'all find that formula, feel free to share the good news.

Fortunately for UBs, they don't look half bad when they are absolutely worn down (unless you seeing holes in PK). they kinda look like what they were meant to be used for. Beatdown Jordan's on the other hand...

So order in which it was received is not applied in that situation?

So you're telling me if I order and item from ADC next week there is a chance that I will get that item before someone else that ordered today?
Every time you try to prove you are not wrong, you stretch it to an extreme. I can't believe I have to explain common sense. 

Obviously if you order something today, someone's order next week won't arrive before yours. But when you order something today along with a whole bunch of orders, it gets processed and shipped randomly. Checking out first means absolutely nothing. Did you not see the member here who checked out in 2 minutes and still got cancelled, while orders WAY later than his got shipped? A lower order number doesn't guarantee you'll get shipped first. 

You think ADC has a system set up where it detects like "oh this is a fast bot order, let's ship this first". No. 

Last edited:
Triple white uncaged limitedcame in today. Pretty dope for sure. Gonna see how the markets looking though

I'm just as careful but the boost is still yellowing (early stages). I don't even clean them much because some people in here are convinced "the more you clean them, the more they yellow". It's inevitable but some pairs seem to start the yellowing process quicker than others.

Man, Just got my Order from Hanon delivered

I order a size 12.5 for my boy in the Red Uncaged!

These bums sent me a 7 1/2 in Grey???

He's gonna be Hot after I tell him! Smh

View media item 2093003

If your name is D.Sutton Hanon sent me your order! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:

Every time you try to prove you are not wrong, you stretch it to an extreme. I can't believe I have to explain common sense. 

Obviously if you order something today, someone's order next week won't arrive before yours. But when you order something today along with a whole bunch of orders, it gets processed and shipped randomly. Checking out first means absolutely nothing. Did you not see the member here who checked out in 2 minutes and still got cancelled, while orders WAY later than his got shipped? A lower order number doesn't guarantee you'll get shipped first. 

You think ADC has a system set up where it detects like "oh this is a fast bot order, let's ship this first". No. 
I'm not trying to exaggerate, I just don't understand your logic.

You must be ignorant in the fact that there are THOUSANDS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people sitting by their computer at 6:59am/9:59am (PST/EST) waiting for it to strike 7am/10am (PST/EST).

As for another who got their order fulfilled could've gotten it when they restocked sizes or had their order fall into that batch of orders.

Order in which received plays an absolute role in online orders.

2 minutes is more than enough time to get cancelled.

Last edited:
On the fence guys for daily UB's guys. Core 1.0's or 2.0's? The long term wear on some 1.0's ive seen are brutal. 

I'm not trying to exaggerate, I just don't understand your logic.

You must be ignorant in the fact that there are THOUSANDS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people sitting by their computer at 6:59am/9:59am (PST/EST) waiting for it to strike 7am/10am (PST/EST).

2 minutes is more than enough time to get cancelled.
and you're ignorant in the fact that you think ADC processes and ships order in which they are received. This isn't a T-Mobile Customer Service Hotline. 

Heres the flaw in your logic, if THOUSANDS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS are placing the same order at the same time, a high chance that more than 1 person placed an order for the same size at the same milliseconds, How the hell does ADC detect who ordered first and who to ship it to. 

The FACT still remains that after all the hyped up Adidas Yeezy, NMD, UB releases on ADC, it is KNOWN that ADC doesn't ship orders based on order numbers. 

Last edited:
my cream pair is getting worn down. going to try to mess with the boost to see if anything can help the yellowing :lol:

I'm just as careful but the boost is still yellowing (early stages). I don't even clean them much because some people in here are convinced "the more you clean them, the more they yellow". It's inevitable but some pairs seem to start the yellowing process quicker than others.

Yea, that could very well be the case. Yours just started it's early stages of yellowing. I clean my bottom soles on my Ultraboost by the end of the night I wear them or the following day but washing the bottoms hasn't shown me any signs of it yellowing. Regardless, if it yellows then I guess it'll yellow. Would suck but I guess we gotta deal with it.

On the fence guys for daily UB's guys. Core 1.0's or 2.0's? The long term wear on some 1.0's ive seen are brutal. 
Either is fine - go with the colorway you like.  OG soles wear down the nubs quick but then hold steady after that.  Unless you're running with them, they'll last just as long as any other running shoe, and be a hell of a lot more comfortable doing it.  

and you're ignorant in the fact that you think ADC processes and ships order in which they are received. This isn't a T-Mobile Customer Service Hotline. 

Heres the flaw in your logic, if THOUSANDS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS are placing the same order at the same time, a high chance that more than 1 person placed an order for the same size at the same milliseconds, How the hell does ADC detect who ordered first and who to ship it to. 

The FACT still remains that after all the hyped up Adidas Yeezy, NMD, UB releases on ADC, it is KNOWN that ADC doesn't ship orders based on order numbers. 
 Unless you work for Adidas order fulfillment center your theory is as good as mine.

Did the person that got their order have the same CW and shoe size as @pg62?

Then obviously if that person ordered later had a different size and/or CW, it would be fulfilled if ordered first and if available when that person pressed submit order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom