ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OG Purples. During the semester I spent living in NYC, these were my daily drivers. Easily would walk 10 miles a day doing runs for work.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The soles DEFINITELY wear down
No one ever said the og outsoles don't wear down haha

My 1.0's are wearing down.  Haven't worn any of my 2.0's yet so not sure how they are in terms of durability. Early comments were saying it's about the same but the 2.0 starts off with a flatter surface where as the 1.0 wears down to that after several wears

The continental outsoles are much more durable than the og outsoles without a doubt.

But as far as overall performance is concerned there really isn't much difference. Difference in grip is negligible.

The og outsole is actually slightly more comfortable than the conti outsole because it's softer. Conti outsole gives the shoe a slightly stiffer feel, only very slightly though.

Does anyone know why RRS took almost all the UBs off their site?

There were plenty of unpopular colors for sale that are now gone. 

Adidas' site is so messed up. After having problems with payment for each hot release, now I can't even pay for a t-shirt.

"For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method."

Tried different accounts, two different cards, nothing. Same issue  with these 2 cards. 

I always thought the issue was related to high traffic on the site, hence why I missed on some hot releases, but I guess not.

Anyone with this issue?

That being said! my only pair of 2.0s (creams) don't have nearly as many miles on them so I guess we'll see

I said theres no difference. I did not say they do not wear down. even conti soles wear down and crack.

Adidas' site is so messed up. After having problems with payment for each hot release, now I can't even pay for a t-shirt.

"For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method."

Tried different accounts, two different cards, nothing. Same issue  with these 2 cards. 

I always thought the issue was related to high traffic on the site, hence why I missed on some hot releases, but I guess not.

Anyone with this issue?
Did you try PayPal?

Maybe call your bank

Yeeeeeep...  I knew it...
Saved you the hassle of returning them
laugh.gif

Its crazy how adidas is taking this long...  I mean I know they are slow but normally its just a couple days...  I guess holiday didnt help lol

Yeeeeeep...  I knew it...
Sorry Pablo Paolo :frown:

But delays were caused by Holiday weekend. Errors in orders are most likely due in part of the hype.

More people tryna bot on ADC / Buying multiple pairs on CWs that say only 1 per cust. / Backdooring.

By the time they get to a manual dude, they can't fulfill the order.

All good though, they'll restock soon. or try your luck in-store.

Last edited:

Anyone with this issue?
Clear your cache (ctrl+f5). Maybe ADC has something tracking where to always deny payment on your webpage every instance there after.

Try a different browser too. If that doesn't work as well, it could be your IP.

Sorry Pablo :frown:

But delays were caused by Holiday weekend. Errors in orders are most likely due in part of the hype.

More people tryna bot on ADC / Buying multiple pairs on CWs that say only 1 per cust. / Backdooring.

there is no order in which ADC processes orders, manual or bot orders doesn't get priority. 

Saved you the hassle of returning them
laugh.gif

True...  LOL  I only have 1 to return I guess...

Sorry Pablo :frown:

Im not bummed about it...  I tried on the Solars in a 10 over the weekend and I could have bought it but I knew it was going back...  The cancellation just didnt delay the process... 

there is no order in which ADC processes orders, manual or bot orders doesn't get priority. 
So order in which it was received is not applied in that situation?

So you're telling me if I order and item from ADC next week there is a chance that I will get that item before someone else that ordered today?

Really?

Hmm, will post before and after pics. I was taught a little trick before but never actually tried it. If it works somewhat ill tell yall what it is, if it doesnt I dont wanna sound ridiculous.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting for someone to confirm the acne cream treatment.  Makes sense as benzoyl peroxide has bleaching capabilities, but I don't really want to be the one to wipe it all over my $180 shoes. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom