ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha thanks. I just pulled the trigger on a pair of SNS from him for retail :wow:  So naturally I'm feeling pretty sketched out. He has good feedback but I noticed that he sold several pairs of SNS recently. Here are some pics from him but I think they're generic:

Thanks as always
Fugazi [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
V2NnSY.gif

Damn, dude has 100% positive feedback, too, even on other pairs of fake SNS (low sell count, I know, but still). Def file a claim and get your money back.

So for those who own the 3m is the ultra boost silver silver or silver gold? Seem to see both looking at google pics. Thanks

Wore my grey uncaged for first time today from 9am to 6pm
Towards ends of work day , I noticed the back of sock liner was running against my heels and my skin was red there [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Is this problem going to fix itself with more wears or we are screwed ? Don't really want to wear high top socks , it defeats the purpose to me of buying a low top sneaker

Wore my grey uncaged for first time today from 9am to 6pm
Towards ends of work day , I noticed the back of sock liner was running against my heels and my skin was red there [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Is this problem going to fix itself with more wears or we are screwed ? Don't really want to wear high top socks , it defeats the purpose to me of buying a low top sneaker

Probably would stick and you would need to either bandaide that area or find the perfect socks that would sit right at the collar...

Back
Top Bottom