ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this pic makes these look
nthat.gif

when the boost and cage yellows
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Saw this at the adidas melrose reopening... And Damn these uncages are dope anyone have any info on these? * sorry if already been pointed out
How was that reopening fam?

I have a feeling the olive uncaged will convert some of those who passed on the first colorways.
That's gonna be a must cop for me.
Originally Posted by donko  

when the boost and cage yellows
smokin.gif
My thoughts exactly

Have pics of the white/red that is on FTL calendar for the 26th surfaced yet?? Is that the multi?

And sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but any info on the glow in the dark pair would be appreciated. I want those badly
GITD custom

Oooooooh

GITD Boost ..

it's yellow already so you know 60% of the time it's always Good Everytime!

I hate having short 9.5 but wide size 10.5-like feet :lol:

It's either a little too snug on my little toe or it's way loose on the heel in the back

I wonder when the RRS pending charge will go away since they already cancelled my order.

The first time they cancelled it I got my money refunded right away so...

I wonder when the RRS pending charge will go away since they already cancelled my order.

The first time they cancelled it I got my money refunded right away so...
word, I have 2 pending charges for 2 cancelled orders on June 29th and June 30th. Holding me $320+ 
mean.gif

I went TTS as well and it breaks in very slightly. I could have probably gone up .5

Yeah. Wore and walked around with them for a bit and they feel much better than out of the box. I could use thinner socks as well and these would be :smokin I'll just get a separate set of insoles for the NMDs instead. Adidas all over the place with them glue stains, though. :\

Width-wise, the NMDs feel much better, but is lacking in cushioning (at the heel) for me.

id say so.

you know how people used to say someone is "blind to the swoosh". I think people are starting to be "blind to the trefoil"
laugh.gif
i'm going to get slaguhtered for asking on this thread but do you know if the flyknit racer / trainer/ lunaepic low are about the same regards keeping the feet cool? some look to have thicker material than others.

yeh yeh i should go and have a look at a nike shop, but you can't put a price on the voice of experience
grin.gif

I panicked a little bit...  I thought a major UB dropped seeing 70+ post in the last 20 minutes...  Then I realized I was at the NMD thread when I left... 
laugh.gif

I just got a notice that my pair arrived at my local FedEx this afternoon. So ???

I've seen reviews of that guy saying the same "lost in transit" thing tho so I'm unsure what the deal is
I still don't have shipping confirmation or the tracking number :frown:

Back
Top Bottom