ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably wont use it til October since its too hot right now Hahaha

Was thinking of going to the dry cleaner and have them saw a small piece of same color cloth and stiching on that part that rubs against skin [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Have pics of the white/red that is on FTL calendar for the 26th surfaced yet?? Is that the multi?

And sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but any info on the glow in the dark pair would be appreciated. I want those badly

Have pics of the white/red that is on FTL calendar for the 26th surfaced yet?? Is that the multi?

And sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but any info on the glow in the dark pair would be appreciated. I want those badly
Sku is for the multi.

Don't think there's any word on the gitd but that's a pair I'm after as well. They're ugly in just the right way.

Edit: Sorry, same shoe but sku is on Champs not FTL.

Last edited:
Grey Uncaged got delivered today...I was on the fence and I think they'll be getting returned. Just not really feeling them and the fact I can't tuck the laces like I do on my UB sort of sealed it for me. 

They are actually nice........i have seen them with just strap, Strap removed, and everything removed......lol. HES kicks has a whole review/tutorial.

I have a feeling the olive uncaged will convert some of those who passed on the first colorways.

got my uncaged ub...red and grey. 

i absolutely love them. i was going to oop a pair to the homie if i wasnt feeling em but i told him to get find his own. 

smh looks like im all in with these as well. 

Last edited:
So mad I missed two great deals on olives and burgundys in the ultra boost group tonight. Still on the hunt for both in a size 9-10

Back
Top Bottom