ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^ legit.

Is it just me or is there an insane amount of LC posts in this thread recently?
In general, I think there is a lot of paranoia about "fakes".  Are there really that many, and are guys really not able to spot a fake when they see one?

Yea. Dudes have been selling them for $275 + though
mean.gif
Yeah, aint paying that much for that... 

Seemed like small sizes tho...

If its the same post i'm thinking of dude had copped a size 7
Not sure...  I dont see the post anymore...  Or at least I cant find it... LOL

In general, I think there is a lot of paranoia about "fakes".  Are there really that many, and are guys really not able to spot a fake when they see one?
Imho, UB fakes are pretty easy to spot as they are often pretty bad.

Those were in the outlets here in Singapore a while back as well.
Damn...  I remember back in January I saw a couple at the outlet in TX...  Was size 8 tho so I didnt bother...  Could have flipped it 
laugh.gif

There are a few fakes but none really have come close to the real deal but for new comers to the UB world and for someone who have not seen the OG in person up close, it is always better to be safe than sorry...  

Any recommendations on cheap shipping back to Germany?  I need to return a pair of solar red uncaged US size 10.  Or if anyone needs them for oop PM me.

Thanks in advance

^Wow. Any difference on how the boost material feel like compared to the white boost?

Just leave it alone. It seems like trying to remove the yellow will only make in worse.

Last edited:
Completely forgot to check under the insole, was planning on cutting into the boost w/ an exacto knife to see if it was painted or not, but I don't need to, just looked uned the insole and...

Any idea on a release date on the TB and how did you get your hands on a pair? :smile:

By the way, great pics. They look super clean. 

Last edited:

Completely forgot to check under the insole, was planning on cutting into the boost w/ an exacto knife to see if it was painted or not, but I don't need to, just looked uned the insole and...
Interesting. That would mean they stain the boost after they have attached the outsole.

Never been a fan of triple black sneakers.. glad I won't have to deal with the trouble of getting them :lol:

Interesting. That would mean they stain the boost after they have attached the outsole.
Nah they definitely are spraying it with some sort of plastic paint compound before the outsole is attached, otherwise the outsole would be covered in the same plastic paint that the boost is, in order for them to have the boost peeking through the outsole look black.

Back
Top Bottom