ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just got a call, yes a call, from Road Runner Sports to tell me that my MCs ship date has changed to September 1st or earlier.

lol
Wouldn't be shocked if you got a cancellation later today.  Confusion reigns at RRS.

Fair enough with the pictures, but I've held his pair in hand and they honestly look and feel like they came straight from the factory like that. :lol:

I guess we'll see once the TB actually drops but I can't see how they are much different especially when everyone I've seen that held em in hand said they just look and feel like they were spray painted black

Nice. I might have to PM you on his technique haha.

There has to be something Adidas isn't saying about their boost as to why they decided to paint vs. dye.

No doubt, if you need the instructions let me know. He'll gladly send me how to do it and I'll forward it over

There has to be something Adidas isn't saying about their boost as to why they decided to paint vs. dye.
since they're painted, I'd like to think they're adding what might be some sort of flex agent to the mix. Perhaps similar to what paint repair shops do for modern car parts like bumper covers. Surface would be coated with it prior to painting. No telling though.

Last edited:

smokin.gif

This picture alone changed my view of the triple blacks being "bus driver shoes".
 you're right, they look like mail man shoes! I seriously dont get this whole triple black thing at all. ez pass

since they're painted, I'd like to think they're adding what might be some sort of flex agent to the mix. Perhaps similar to what paint repair shops do for modern car parts like bumper covers. Surface would be coated with it prior to painting. No telling though.

you're right, they look like mail man shoes! I seriously dont get this whole triple black thing at all. ez pass
So do you have the same opinion on the Pirate blacks? those are one of the top CWs for yeezy so majority would have to disagree.

there's a whole bunch of bright gradients and uncaged sitting that might peak your interest.

I'll stick with referee shoes, especially since NBA refs in the summer league have been seen wearing them.

Been out of this thread for a minute so I don't buy any more boosts... Anything I missed in the last 1.5 weeks?

I am trying to not buy anything until trip blacks lol

Been out of this thread for a minute so I don't buy any more boosts... Anything I missed in the last 1.5 weeks?

I am trying to not buy anything until trip blacks lol
Nah...  Just the uncage...  And Tanks trip blacks

Sorry if it's been asked.  So colored boost is only international this weekend and not dropping in the USA yet?

Nah they're dropping in the US as well. Not sure about ADC but US stores are getting them this weekend.
Thanks because I saw an IG post said UK only this weekend and I was like what.  Damn, so it's ADC or bust, hopefully ADC drops them.

jesus....Creams market price for sz 9.5 is totally nuts. I think it's time to unload. One of those pairs that I thought I'd wear day one, but they've sat unused for months 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom