ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The black boost version of PureControls...

I dunno what y'all are seeing, but that silhouette is pretty darn close to a water shoe @ $200. Why would you pay $20 over an UB caged or even a Uncaged at that?

I dunno what y'all are seeing, but that silhouette is pretty darn close to a water shoe @ $200. Why would you pay $20 over an UB caged or even a Uncaged at that?
you must be blind. But hey, the fewer people that want these, the better chance I have. 

you must be blind. But hey, the fewer people that want these, the better chance I have. 
I must be.

I'd rather have them release the GITD or the uncaged white 3Ms before releasing these tho.

But hey, good luck copping those PCs

I wouldn't go that far.  I don't mind the look of them, sans the massive /// stripes. 

I would have preferred they release this PureControl using the other two patterns.  Since (as someone else already mention) they're going the Mercurial route ala nike with these it seems.  

Last edited:

Clean em up and resell em lol.

New NMD heads would love to play catch up and pay extra for those.
I'd like to have 1 for reminder purposes on why I dont have a lot of it 
laugh.gif
  But the "OG" white is getting to me... 

some people just can't have their own preferences I guess, seems like we "must" follow that "UB > ALL" sheep herd to be accepted. 

some people just can't have their own preferences I guess, seems like we "must" follow that "UB > ALL" sheep herd to be accepted. 
It not an UB > ALL sheep herd, it's a Boost > ALL sheep herd.

I can see the football inspiration but it ultimately looks like a aqua sock for $200.

Adidas can do way better than that for $200.

Nah it's whatever, I feel that people that aren't squeaky wheels (like myself), don't really care to spend any time here needlessly trying to pit either shoe against the other. Which is probably why all you hear are the pointless comparisons. (I like both models)

Last edited:
Nah it's whatever, I feel that people that aren't squeaky wheels (like myself), don't really care to spend any time here needlessly trying to pit either shoe against the other. Which is probably why all you hear are the pointless comparisons. (I like both models)
I don't think it is a whatever thing personally since Adidas seems to have a justification to upcharge if it has the Ultraboost sole/inspiriation.

If you were shown these two shoes side by side without knowing the price points, I would be shocked to know there's $100 difference between the two and that alphabounce was the cheaper one.

Pure control's look much better to me than the uncaged model with the similar toe box OG knit. I don't see why they upped the retail price though. 

It kind of reminds me of a UB Qasa II low. Definitely in for the black pair. 

Last edited:

I'm late to the party as I just checked Twitter. I had to tweet out some love to you, saw Wex retweet your pic and started laughing "that's tank!!" You're twitter famous now. Came here to tell you but I knew someone probably clued you in by now. Followed. And congrats on the TB. I was wondering what you had up your sleeve when you said you had something cooking.
Haha he still thinks it's that other dude who used my pic

Hanon is sending me emails now, "we think you received another customers order"

You damn right I did! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom