ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think there's a single pair of air jordans, especially these BS re-mastered ones are "worth the price?" What exactly ARE worth the price? Nike and Adidas profit margins are insane. Considering where most of them are made and how, I'd say nothing is worth the price. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay. 

I don't have an issue with the $200 price tag on the ACE 16+ UBs at all. If the market rejects them, i'll scoop em on discount. That isn't going to happen tho, is it? 

It's all subjective, but a pair of Jordan I's can last you a good 10 or 20 years depending on how much you wear them. So IMO they are worth the price.

So, the ACE 16 PureControl Ultra Boost is supposed to be releasing on ADC US today?  Still want the black.

http://www.soccerbible.com/lifestyl...he-adidas-ace-16plus-purecontrol-ultra-boost/

Landing in a duo of colourways including "Solar Yellow" as featured here, the ACE 16+ Ultraboost is part of the adidas "Limited Collection", with an extremely limited run being made available worldwide. The shoes mark the beginning of a renewed focus from adidas as they seek to reinvent their look of off-pitch football.

Please tell me this is BS 

unisport (soccer shop) says they are limited and is doing a raffle for them

unisport (soccer shop) says they are limited and is doing a raffle for them
I think he was referring to the last sentence in the quote: "The shoes mark the beginning of a renewed focus from adidas as they seek to reinvent their look of off-pitch football."

Unisport raffle not working for me. I guess these really are limited 
indifferent.gif

I think he was referring to the last sentence in the quote: "The shoes mark the beginning of a renewed focus from adidas as they seek to reinvent their look of off-pitch football."
No I was actually referring to the "extremely limited" part 
ohwell.gif
 can't believe I got cart jacked on Kith lol 

Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom