ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know where I can find the solid gray/shock mint (AQ5931) color way that dropped on END last week with US shipping? They were sold out by the time I saw them.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I feel like the uncaged are more comfortable than the caged. A little more constricting overall but a more one to one fit throughout. First shoe I've had with the elastic ankle collar. Didn't think I'd like it but I love it. View media item 2106692

has anyone laced their uncaged like this? I noticed the extra holes. Thought they were to accommodate for different widths of feet but upon further inspection they are not raised like the holes which are laced from the factory so I would assume they are just for ventilation? Either way, I decided to lace through them anyway to see how it looks. Just playing around I guess.

Last edited:
Was all set to cop my first collab UBs but then I came up on a M&N jersey that I had been looking for forever and couldn't pass it up. Bittersweet for me :smh:

Shout out to the FedEx man who must left my box of UC UB on the front porch like it they we're nothing. :smh:

Was all set to cop my first collab UBs but then I came up on a M&N jersey that I had been looking for forever and couldn't pass it up. Bittersweet for me
mean.gif
What collab?

Shout out to the FedEx man who must left my box of UC UB on the front porch like it they we're nothing. :smh:

Yes, stupid fedex delivery guy for following instructions and delivering your precious $200 sneakers to the correct house while you weren't home. Your package should have had special care and he should have sat on your porch all day til you got home to hand deliver them to you. I would definitely file a complaint requesting that.

Guys I've been off the thread for a couple months after copping 4 pairs of UB's in my first 2 months, but that's neither here nor there. I have an opportunity to cop a pair of Solebox for $400. Is it worth it? What are they going for now?

Back
Top Bottom