ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guys I've been off the thread for a couple months after copping 4 pairs of UB's in my first 2 months, but that's neither here nor there. I have an opportunity to cop a pair of Solebox for $400. Is it worth it? What are they going for now?
If they're legit that's most def a score

Shout out to the FedEx man who must left my box of UC UB on the front porch like it they we're nothing.
mean.gif
No Sig is required, so of course they will leave them outside. Make an account on FEDEX and request hold it at your local fedex facility for pickup if your that worried.

Guys I've been off the thread for a couple months after copping 4 pairs of UB's in my first 2 months, but that's neither here nor there. I have an opportunity to cop a pair of Solebox for $400. Is it worth it? What are they going for now?
$400 is def a great price. If someone were to ask me the going rate I'd say they could be found for around $500 right now if you haggle a little bit. So if they're legit $400 is def worth it. I paid $580 each for both my pairs a couple months ago.

I could never get a seller to go under $500 for them a couple of months ago.

$400 is def a great price. If someone were to ask me the going rate I'd say they could be found for around $500 right now if you haggle a little bit. So if they're legit $400 is def worth it. I paid $580 each for both my pairs a couple months ago.

Do you have Creams? I wondered if the colors of the SBs and creams were too similar to warrant paying resell for them as I have the creams already. Just curious.

What the Pure Boost ZGs? They can keep those haha

I love the first two Kolor UBs but the rest of the collabs have been disappointing 
UB's foo! LMAO

I actually just picked up the ZG's on 50% disco and shipped out today!!!

I am very excited that I finally picked em up.

Not the best collab they did but I'm acceptable with paying $170 shipped vs. $290-300 retail shipped lol

I'm not trying to start a mad panic rush here but I just checked Adidas.com and the Ace 16 Pure Control UB no longer say sold out. :nerd: I go to product page and no sizing available yet but "this product no longer available " is gone. Looks normal just no sizing. Does this mean a restock is coming?! Thought I'd share this with you guys, I hoping I can cop a sz 11. Now the black is saying sold out but the volt is as I described.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I actually just picked up the ZG's on 50% disco and shipped out today!!!

I am very excited that I finally picked em up.

Not the best collab they did but I'm acceptable with paying $170 shipped vs. $290-300 retail shipped lol
You've seen the Kolor UBs on sale recently? They definitely sat back when they dropped, I was able to cop doubles of both colorways for cheap.

You've seen the Kolor UBs on sale recently? They definitely sat back when they dropped, I was able to cop doubles of both colorways for cheap.
Yeah bro it was weird some dude popped up with 3 pairs of the greys for sale and completely caught me off guard being as I was looking foro em and just couldn't find my size.

I copped for $230 tho.

Hes asking $300

IDK what they go for though now.

Being as there may not even be a market more of a price what you want and hope it sells lol

Yeah bro it was weird some dude popped up with 3 pairs of the greys for sale and completely caught me off guard being as I was looking foro em and just couldn't find my size.

I copped for $230 tho.

Hes asking $300

IDK what they go for though now.

Being as there may not even be a market more of a price what you want and hope it sells lol
Oh word by "sale" I thought you meant "discount". 300 seems reasonable for them, not much demand. I sold a 10.5 of the white/greens for like $350 a while back.

Copped most of my pairs for around $150 during black friday/cyber monday

Oh word by "sale" I thought you meant "discount". 300 seems reasonable for them, not much demand. I sold a 10.5 of the white/greens for like $350 a while back.

Copped most of my pairs for around $150 during black friday/cyber monday
Yup lol...

I completely missed hug on the discos for em but i learned my lesson.

Snagged the ZG's and soon hopefully the uncages drop lol

Back
Top Bottom