ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never wanted these since I don't really wear red but every time they show up, I cart them 'just to see if could if I wanted to ' and always am tempted to checkout. Must resist...

need to take a break from this site. My wallet hurts... And you guys aren't helping. Hah

With the response of how fast these MC are selling, hopefully they keep coming out with a MC in 2017.

Friend who works at footlocker in europe sent me these. New shipment just came in...
Silver pair is definitely the best, judging from all the pics I have seen. The only thing, that turns me away from them is the silver heel cup.

Gold and bronze pair look basic as **** imo. 

Size 8 always soldout first after size 13, smh. Finishline, Notre all gone.
Fixed 
happy.gif

MC 2.0 overall pattern > lazy 1.0 toe cap *shrug* (I would have been all over a more uniform MC 1.0 though)

In any case:

Edit: Gone now. 

Last edited:
Gold UB is most appealing to me because of the extra details that the silver/bronze do not have

MC 2.0 overall pattern > lazy 1.0 toe cap *shrug* (I would have been all over a more uniform MC 1.0 though)

In any case:

Edit: Gone now. 
Non I can't tell you how many times you've saved me from an L. For real man, ask me anything  haha

Thanks 

I'm usually a 9.5 in ub, but i'll make my way with the 9 , ultra thin socks team 

Last edited:
They are alright...  Not something to trip over tho...  If I can get a pair under retail then maybe...  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom