ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to sign up just for the MC 2.0 drop! I was able to cop 2 pairs of the MC in a size 8 online this morning (thanks for the city sports link posted earlier, by the way). The MC 2.0's really are straight fire. It may be my favorite colorway to date. So thankful I was able to double up.

Late to the party. Looks like uncaged still has sizes sitting on ADC. I know Adidas broke a lot of their own US records with the first uncaged drop, I wonder how they will feel about not instantly selling out

Late to the party. Looks like uncaged still has sizes sitting on ADC. I know Adidas broke a lot of their own US records with the first uncaged drop, I wonder how they will feel about not instantly selling out

would be ironic to see them drop the silhouette due to low sales. Then they'd become rare and their value would skyrocket for being such a 'meh...' shoe.

Olympic silver ub the more prominent one. For the gold and broze, meh. Only the heel cup looks different to me (not counting the mat used)

Got back from Europe just in time for the MC... wasnt sure if I was gonna cop, but then BNTL kicked in... plus winners circle made it easier to take that shipping cost haha

i need to get off nt and twitter so i resist copping anything until olympic UBs so far today ive pondered copping city socks, tubular dooms, kd 9s

...And how about them RRS orders?

Seems like every main site has released them already and pre-orders on RRS are no where to be found. (unless I missed a post).

...And how about them RRS orders?

Seems like every main site has released them already and pre-orders on RRS are no where to be found. (unless I missed a post).
Sme peoples orders were pshed back to september for some odd reason. I got an email saying "You'll be happy to know your Men's adidas Ultra Boost are scheduled to ship out on 08/04/16." Seems like everybody has a different situation

Sme peoples orders were pshed back to september for some odd reason. I got an email saying "You'll be happy to know your Men's adidas Ultra Boost are scheduled to ship out on 08/04/16." Seems like everybody has a different situation
Just called to cancel my VIP membership and I had a pre-order 'processing' and they are expected to fulfill orders on 8/1.

They said if anything were to change, they'll send an email.

(Had a buddy pre-order them before they were on the site and his emails are pushed back to the 2nd restock in Sept).

Maannn these things are hyped. I dont understand why but I hope who wants em gets em. Good luck guys.

Nothing but Ls today for me. Restocks app stay failing me.

same famb

Maannn these things are hyped. I dont understand why but I hope who wants em gets em. Good luck guys.

And they are ugly as hell, but hype kills.

Part of it isn't hype for me its availability. Like honestly i want 1pair of UBs, with a black upper. I really really like the gold medals in the olympic pack but lets be real i will fail to get them for retail...so that leads me to pk NMDs in the black japan colorway. Oh i can't get them either...ok well i don't like any of the uncaged or the nmd chukkas...

eventually you end up at....well i want UBs what can i actually buy...

Meanwhile at RRS headquarters...
Still salty their pre-order process got destroyed from everyone calling about the solar red 3.0s (which didn't even OOS)...and now they know that UBs are hype, discounts don't work on them anymore

Multicolor Cook
tongue.gif
The 10.5 is an OOP for @Dafilman
happy.gif
Nice, man. Congrats on the cops! You doubled up? I did too
smokin.gif

same famb
Part of it isn't hype for me its availability. Like honestly i want 1pair of UBs, with a black upper. I really really like the gold medals in the olympic pack but lets be real i will fail to get them for retail...so that leads me to pk NMDs in the black japan colorway. Oh i can't get them either...ok well i don't like any of the uncaged or the nmd chukkas...

eventually you end up at....well i want UBs what can i actually buy...
Whoa whoa whoa man. There's plenty of availability for Ultra Boosts. Especially with black uppers out there for retail or even lower. You must not be looking very hard at all for that to be your conclusion 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom