ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
same famb

Part of it isn't hype for me its availability. Like honestly i want 1pair of UBs, with a black upper. I really really like the gold medals in the olympic pack but lets be real i will fail to get them for retail...so that leads me to pk NMDs in the black japan colorway. Oh i can't get them either...ok well i don't like any of the uncaged or the nmd chukkas...

eventually you end up at....well i want UBs what can i actually buy...

Whoa whoa whoa man. There's plenty of availability for Ultra Boosts. Especially with black uppers out there for retail or even lower. You must not be looking very hard at all for that to be your conclusion :lol:

If you show me i shall purchase...and return with the reps.

WHOA WHOA this is America where if you don't agree with what I think IT MUST be something wrong with you!
roll.gif

I actually want them to run in
laugh.gif
i know thats crazy for some in here but want to put them through their paces. Thats why i want the 2.0 sole looks more durable and tighter knit for durability
Think they're at least a month out (September is what I remember seeing?) but have you thought about waiting for the ATR if your main interest is running and durability?

Both were hype, and people also liked both.
We'll see in the next coming days/weeks in how many people say they are returning them.

Uncaged in multple CWs are sitting in-stores still shortly after people were copping FSR.

The flood of eBay listings today tells me that plenty of people aren't copping these because they like them.

11 appreciate it famb

I actually want them to run in
laugh.gif
i know thats crazy for some in here but want to put them through their paces. Thats why i want the 2.0 sole looks more durable and tighter knit for durability
Damn man my bad, I couldn't find any 2.0s in your size anywhere 
laugh.gif
 I got mine off the initial drop but had no idea they would sell out like them seem to have since everyone kept bashing them initially. Funny enough though I found plenty of spots with the 1.0 for retail if you cool with that 

The flood of eBay listings today tells me that plenty of people aren't copping these because they like them.
That's with every UB release tho.

that is going to be the same case when the Olympic pack comes out.

We'll see in the next coming days/weeks in how many people say they are returning them.

Uncaged in multple CWs are sitting in-stores still shortly after people were copping FSR.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't adidas produce more uncaged than multis? Could be a reason why uncaged sitting in some stores.

I actually want them to run in :lol: i know thats crazy for some in here but want to put them through their paces. Thats why i want the 2.0 sole looks more durable and tighter knit for durability
Think they're at least a month out (September is what I remember seeing?) but have you thought about waiting for the ATR if your main interest is running and durability?

Will look into it appreciate it famb. Obviously the appeal of the ultraboost is the aesthetic as well as performance. Even though they don't get super high reviews as far as a running shoe is concerned

11 appreciate it famb

I actually want them to run in :lol: i know thats crazy for some in here but want to put them through their paces. Thats why i want the 2.0 sole looks more durable and tighter knit for durability

Damn man my bad, I couldn't find any 2.0s in your size anywhere :lol:  I got mine off the initial drop but had no idea they would sell out like them seem to have since everyone kept bashing them initially. Funny enough though I found plenty of spots with the 1.0 for retail if you cool with that 

All good i admittedly am not going all out. I guess i could hit stores in person try to buy hyped up NMDs or Ultraboost and trade for what i really want.

Back
Top Bottom