ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall, UB's are obviously my favorite sneaker.  But for running purposes, UB's are not my first choice.  As Tank mentions above, the lack of a waterproof toe isn't the reason - it is the overall lack of performance compared to other running brands.  Three marathons I have done since UB's were introduced have been in Brooks Ghost or Asics Gel Nimbus models.  

Overall, UB's are obviously my favorite sneaker.  But for running purposes, UB's are not my first choice.  As Tank mentions above, the lack of a waterproof toe isn't the reason - it is the overall lack of performance compared to other running brands.  Three marathons I have done since UB's were introduced have been in Brooks Ghost or Asics Gel Nimbus models.  

I'm not a hardcore runner by any means, but I generally agree here. My foot keeps sliding back and forth when running.

Last edited:

I have ran with UBs but my runner is still Ghost6...  Not a fast runner by any means tho...  Actually Im slow as **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Definitely agree about UBs and running.  I wear Mizuno Wave Inspire for distance and AdiZero Primes for speed.

I've had every model of the New Balance 1260's.One of the best running shoes for those who over pronate.

I use zero drop shoes for running since I transitioned to mid-foot strike running as opposed to the majority heel-to-toe.

Although there have been many studies to debunk zero drop/minimalistic shoes, it really helped with shin-splints and over/under pronation.

11 appreciate it famb

I actually want them to run in :lol: i know thats crazy for some in here but want to put them through their paces. Thats why i want the 2.0 sole looks more durable and tighter knit for durability

11.5 core black 2.0 available from Macy's. Might work for you.

I hate running without a purpose lol.  So I just play basketball and football, however I am about to get into cycling which I am sure the boosts will be fine for. 

I hate running without a purpose lol.  So I just play basketball and football, however I am about to get into cycling which I am sure the boosts will be fine for. 
Yeah I ride my bike in UBs but it's a pretty casual affair haha

Yea I have no idea what serious cycling is so I guessed I shouldn't have used that term.  I am talking about riding my bike around till I build up a sweat lol.  Which in DC during he summer isn't that hard. 

Yea I have no idea what serious cycling is so I guessed I shouldn't have used that term.  I am talking about riding my bike around till I build up a sweat lol.  Which in DC during he summer isn't that hard. 
Yup I use my UBs for exactly that.

When I say serious cycling I'm talking about the dudes who are wearing full spandex & biking up mountains and ****. Boost would not be ideal for that.

laugh.gif
 Kinda like socal year round...  Cycling shoes are stiff and hard to flex.  It has something to do with power transfer I think 
roll.gif

Wow, adidas wouldnt be a brand that I would think of as far as cycling but I guess they did partner with specialized  a while back... 
laugh.gif

I want one 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom