ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Now what about a boost saddle?  Hahaha!  

Didnt realize we have some fellow bikers here too 
nthat.gif
another cyclist here 
nthat.gif
 i'm saving up for a new road bike

Even adidas delivery email notification is delay.  I got a delivery email notification today for an order that was delivered last Friday 
roll.gif

LOL  Im praying that there's an actual stray shipment of an extra white uncage waiting at home 
roll.gif

LOL  Im praying that there's an actual stray shipment of an extra white uncage waiting at home 
roll.gif
Hahaha for real. Like when my uncaged shipped and my shipping info on FedEx showed my package weighed 40.5 lbs. I was praying they sent me like 20 pairs 

Even adidas delivery email notification is delay.  I got a delivery email notification today for an order that was delivered last Friday 
roll.gif
me too haha except it got delivered last wednesday

im at work hoping adidas messed up and accidentally sent me another pair. 

Now what about a boost saddle?  Hahaha!  

Didnt realize we have some fellow bikers here too 
nthat.gif
I'm actually not really a biker, 
laugh.gif

I have a mountain bike that I bought off of craigslist and it has the clipless pedals, but in the 5+ years I've had it... I've never puchased a pair of cycling shoes.  

The wife loves "spinning" so she has some special shoes to wear to the classes (which are intense af)

Champs had og black/purps?! Great come up
Yeah I'm feelin' good about it hahah it was actually a stock locate order but when I didn't find the MC I just figure I'd test my luck and give them the product number to look up and sure enough there was a pair in my size floating around somewhere 

Back
Top Bottom