ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I put respek on Porsche but man their UB collab is hard to look at. Looks like the Venom symbiote trynna take over a mediocre knit pattern

Literally just saw this and checked

Gone
mean.gif
 They have 13

http://www.pufferredstores.com/adidas-ultraboost-multicolor-2-0.html

Last edited:
Holy moly so many links today.

If you didn't eat today, you didn't want boosts.

Gonna be a shame to the folks who are gonna ask for the oop on all those links like a week later from now.

Gonna be a shame to the folks who are gonna ask for the oop on all those links like a week later from now.

Man as soon as those links were up they were gone in a 10

seriously

i was scrolling through IG in bed when I saw an account i follow post the olives were for sale.. clicked, and checkedout on ADC.. RARE

newest pickups...the shock mint are really nice but unfortunately a little snug on me. any leads on a 12 would be appreciated
nerd.gif
what size do you usually wear in ultra boosts? i'm planning to pick up a pair of those mints....

i wear 10.5 in core blacks, creams, 3m, grays

do these fit snug?

not sure if i should purchase 10.5 or 11 for the mints.

appreciate the input!

dont know if this has been posted but S80637 & BA8845. please save us from the resell

Last edited:
what size do you usually wear in ultra boosts? i'm planning to pick up a pair of those mints....

i wear 10.5 in core blacks, creams, 3m, grays

do these fit snug?

not sure if i should purchase 10.5 or 11 for the mints.

appreciate the input!

they fit true to size, I just got them a half size down and they fit but not exactly how I'd like

Back
Top Bottom