ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Under Armor tho? THAT'S the enemy
roll.gif

Those fat tire lows are about to blow up big time.

roll.gif

Last edited:

Are those real???? 

The fact this is the #2 athletic brand in the USA is an embarrassment to this nation. 
LOL, Under Armour makes really good stuff man, definitely my go to brand for Athletic apparel over Nike and Adidas, but they're playing themselves by trying to get into the Lifestyle market. This is gonna end horribly for them.

Are those real???? 

The fact this is the #2 athletic brand in the USA is an embarrassment to this nation. 
Apparently since mountain bike tires have good traction, they thought it would be a good idea to glue one to the bottom of a shoe.  I don't know if you have to inflate it before wearing...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Apparently since mountain bike tires have good traction, they thought it would be a good idea to glue one to the bottom of a shoe.  I don't know if you have to inflate it before wearing... :lol:  

not to defend but the continental brand outsole that ub uses also makes tires :lol:
im glad ub soles look nothing like tires though

not to defend but the continental brand outsole that ub uses also makes tires
laugh.gif

im glad ub soles look nothing like tires though
Yeah, I also have Continentals on my mountain bike as well.  For contrast, here's how Adidas takes a tire and makes it into a trail runner.  Looks 1000x cooler than anything UA makes.

and this:

Last edited:
Well I guess you'll be spending more months in the rafters. Lol.

The seats are comfortable and I brought snacks, I'm ready for the marathon :lol:

Well, either that or I end up finally giving in on some of these links and buy every release between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom