ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just peeped it. The silver pair looks the best IMO
Agreed. I was thinking about copping the gold but may just stick with the silvers since those are fire. Besides the leather cage on the gold, it just looks like the Core Black 2.0s upper just with a gold heel plate. Not a fan of the bronze at all, personally.

This was a custom of the Purple color way. I saw a previous pic with the neon Y-3 on the tongue. Good idea since it is half the cost.
Ah...  My heart just got broken... 
laugh.gif

Not to burst anyone's bubble but Triple Blacks are the 1.0 knit, which adidas is finished with except for collabs.  Why does everyone think they will still release?
There's different samples with all three knits I believe so they could be coming out in either one of the knits we have seen

There's different samples with all three knits I believe so they could be coming out in either one of the knits we have seen
If triple blacks do ever release, it won't be with the OG knit pattern like Tank's pair.  I really hope I am wrong, but this is the case.  Unless they decide to release them as a collab somehow.  It's the same issue as the MC toe 1.0's.  Adidas was set to release them, limited pairs were made, but for whatever reason they decided to scrap a wide release.

Has it been confirmed the TB will be a 1.0?

I just had a thought... If they release in december why would they go back to a 1.0 knit?

Just a thought

If triple blacks do ever release, it won't be with the OG knit pattern like Tank's pair.  I really hope I am wrong, but this is the case.  Unless they decide to release them as a collab somehow.  It's the same issue as the MC toe 1.0's.  Adidas was set to release them, limited pairs were made, but for whatever reason they decided to scrap a wide release.
Yea I think they'll end up being the 3.0 knit which I like so I'm not too upset

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Not really. You got guys that have had sprained ankles that are swollen as a result. My right ankle is big while my left is normal sized :lol:
And I am reluctant to admit it but these do look better on "fit" people, just like foams look better on a fat MFer :lol:

Got my MC from JackRabbit today.  I ordered a 9.5 but they sent me a 9.  Invoice in the box and order says 9.5.  If anyone here received a 9.5 but ordered a 9 from JR, let me know.  I called them and got a $10 credit.  

I admit, they look a lot better in person.  Size 9 is a little tight but manageable.  I may just give them to my brother.  I'm not a reseller.

Has it been confirmed the TB will be a 1.0?

I just had a thought... If they release in december why would they go back to a 1.0 knit?

Just a thought
Not really...

It could be that they already have the pairs but in limited quantity... 

My buddy just hit me up wanting to sell me his grey uncaged for $150. Been trying to hold off till the 2017's but might be too good to pass up.....

My buddy just hit me up wanting to sell me his grey uncaged for $150. Been trying to hold off till the 2017's but might be too good to pass up.....
Take that and run! I paid $140 for mine from my boy.

Latest pick ups!
I hate the normal black laces on the kolors so I had spare wax laces from Y-3 so I used those to give them more of a "collab/cleaner" look
View media item 2115535View media item 2115536

Last edited:

I'd cop at $150 if I were you... 

Last edited:

Got my MC from JackRabbit today.  I ordered a 9.5 but they sent me a 9.  Invoice in the box and order says 9.5.  If anyone here received a 9.5 but ordered a 9 from JR, let me know.  I called them and got a $10 credit.  

I admit, they look a lot better in person.  Size 9 is a little tight but manageable.  I may just give them to my brother.  I'm not a reseller.
what a lucky guy your brother will be

Yeah...  If TB ends up as the 2017 knit, I dont mind but people who got a hold of the one with OG knit basically owns a unicorn 
laugh.gif
Similar to the MC toe 1.0.  But those were released in one small market before Adidas pulled the plug globally.  TB 1.0's were scrapped before they hit any market.

Last edited:

Similar to the MC toe 1.0.  But those were released in one small market before Adidas pulled the plug globally.  TB 1.0's were scrapped before they hit any market.
Exactly...  MC at least got a release somewhere...  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom