ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

As a Paul Pogba fan and a DIE HARD Liverpool FC fan, I'm really having a hard time with this moment. 
Cant say I'm a die hard but I've watched Man U games on TV when ever I can back home starting when Eric Cantona was still their star...   

Tell that to all the ****** gradient colorways that are sitting.
To be fair previous cws of gradient pattern are ugly. I guess this was a trap from adidas to make us desire the 2017 pattern more.

The seats are comfortable and I brought snacks, I'm ready for the marathon :lol:

Well, either that or I end up finally giving in on some of these links and buy every release between now and then.
Im not gonna give in. Passed on previous releases to give way to TB and 2017 pattern.

he'll be the lucky one that actually decided to PM me
laugh.gif
Pretty darn nice of you given today's ADC numbers. I like it! Repped.

Last edited:
Yea I like the shoes, I was a hater until a buddy convinced me to try them on. Best shoe I've ever felt. I just wasn't aware that the shoe was always selling out like this.
The 1.0 knit pattern definitely went fast...  Most gradient pattern sat/is still sitting.  I was actually surprised that these MCs was selling out so fast...  

The day I have the triple blacks in my hand is the day I cry tears of joy.  I don't usually double up but I will on those because I will wear them ALL THE TIME

The 1.0 knit pattern definitely went fast...  Most gradient pattern sat/is still sitting.  I was actually surprised that these MCs was selling out so fast...  
well for the most part,  majority of the 1.0 knit pattern were shelf sitters and discount hitters

Planning on doubling up on triple blacks once they drop too. Hopefully they wont be that limited so I can cop 2 pairs, but I have feeling they will be.

Planning on doubling up on triple blacks once they drop too. Hopefully they wont be that limited so I can cop 2 pairs, but I have feeling they will be.
yea I believe they're an LTD so they're gonna be limited plus it's one of most hyped pairs

Not to burst anyone's bubble but Triple Blacks are the 1.0 knit, which adidas is finished with except for collabs.  Why does everyone think they will still release?

Back
Top Bottom