ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still like and wear my 3's and 4's semi-regularly, but yeah, boost has made them hard to decide to wear

Smh I was wearing my oly more umptempos wishing I was wearin my boost :smh: . I'm still getting the 1's in September though.

AJ1 comfort better than all other Jordan's BUT, all I've been wearing these days is boosts so it's just not the same, obviously.

Weather isn't helping either. That rubber they use for playgrounds makes it feel like you are in the sun

For sure. Wore my black toes for a few hours around tne mall and my feet were not as happy as when I'm wearing UBs.

For sure. Wore my black toes for a few hours around tne mall and my feet were not as happy as when I'm wearing UBs.

out of principal, i have to bust the Jays out every once in a while, especially 1, 3, 11, and 13's for me.

But you damn sure know I always bring a pair of Boosts with me for the change!

Good looks fam 
nthat.gif

Skep man, that profile pic. Gives me the chills. If I ever saw that dude on the street, I think I'd soil myself right on the spot.

i personally thought uncaged looked better in pics. I see why people love them though. Nice looking shoe, but when i have the choice of just copping UB's, i'm going to get those instead.

Thought i liked the olives until i saw them in person today. Again, solid looking, but the ankle cuff bugs me for some reason.

Anyone still waiting for RRS to ship out their MC UB from the first time they dropped? Mine still pending

Back
Top Bottom