ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i personally thought uncaged looked better in pics. I see why people love them though. Nice looking shoe, but when i have the choice of just copping UB's, i'm going to get those instead.

Thought i liked the olives until i saw them in person today. Again, solid looking, but the ankle cuff bugs me for some reason.

It didn't bug me but it does eliminate me wearing them with jeans. It's either joggers or shorts.

I really wish they used the og pattern on the Silver Medals. Still gonna cop them though as lesser 3Ms since I missed out on those.

They should have used the leather cage on these too. Not sure why but I really like them on my High Snobs.

even i never liked the uncaged.. i ordered a pair of olives .. lets see how i'll like them in person

I really wish they used the og pattern on the Silver Medals. Still gonna cop them though as lesser 3Ms since I missed out on those.

They should have used the leather cage on these too. Not sure why but I really like them on my High Snobs.

The OG pattern is so much better than the gradient. The silver medals with the OG pattern would be *infinite flame emojis*

If Silver medal had OG pattern and leather cage most of us will miss out. Hype for that would be too strong.

Skep man, that profile pic. Gives me the chills. If I ever saw that dude on the street, I think I'd soil myself right on the spot.

You won't, unless you end up in the Chicago prison system. Dude was a drug Lord in Chicago or something like that. He'll never see the streets again :lol:

View media item 2118136 stright sleeper so much better in person:smokin

need-it.gif

damn, I was about to finally sack up and pay retail for the black Y3 pure boosts and US 9 is one of the only sizes gone on the Y3 site :smh:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom