ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of all the replies this is the one you chose to pay attention to?!
laugh.gif

accurate 

Maybe I'm lost but what's wrong with someone asking if a site or seller is legit ?
It's just super annoying to all the regulars of the thread to see the same questions asked over and over and over again on every other page. These people asking can easily just search the thread for these answers but choose not to.

What's the deal with the Olympic UB? I think a local store may have released them early.

Don't collect UB so might have to go back and double check.

What's the deal with the Olympic UB? I think a local store may have released them early.

Don't collect UB so might have to go back and double check.
Which store? They have a release date of August 17th, but I know some Finish Lines have gotten the silvers in already.

Anyone saw the price on the grey uncaged and triple white UB on oneness recently?  Why the drop in price? Are the grey uncaged not as in high demand as the black uncaged?

Are fake boost just as comfortable
Fake/UA boosts are made with molded EVA plastic vs real made with TPU pellets. There is no natural elasticity/flexibility with EVA. So no, EVA "boosts" will eventually flatten under your foot (think of a cheap flip flop). 

Last edited:
Just ordered my first pair of UB for $126 shipped. I hope they fit TTS, because my alpha bounce I had to go down .5 size.

Just ordered my first pair of UB for $126 shipped. I hope they fit TTS, because my alpha bounce I had to go down .5 size.
Nice pickup man. Super slept on colorway IMO. You should be straight with TTS unless you have super wide feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom