ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pulled the trigger on that new thing our pal caravaggio put up on ADCInventory....hopefully it'll be worth it

Last edited:
So has anyone caged the uncanged ub yet?
roll.gif

uncaged olives or burgandy?

sidenote anyone have a site for olives besides stitchandtrace? they charge 24 shipping wtf

I've always thought OG Olives look way better in pics than in hand. I don't get too hyped when i put the Olives on. Them, the OG white, and white Kolors get the least amount of play from me.

Thought Champs only got up to 13s...  Im most likely wrong LOL  Big footers.  
so no buying/selling/trading ITT but we can feed the resellers ?   
roll.gif

im not hating, I had to pay resale for my creams.. just think that its ironic we can post links to others sales/auctions  but cant oop each other 
mean.gif

so no buying/selling/trading ITT but we can feed the resellers ?   
roll.gif

im not hating, I had to pay resale for my creams.. just think that its ironic we can post links to others sales/auctions  but cant oop each other 
mean.gif

It has to do w/ transactions. If you link to an outside sale, whichever platform the shoe is being sold on bares responsibility for that transaction. If NT allowed people to sell on the forum, they would then be semi-responsible for those transactions, some goes for OOPs. Even though it's not a profitable transaction, it's still money changing hands.

Last edited:
damn, i need these in the women! So elusive. Can't find them at all.

Other way around for me. I prefer the grey heelcup but can't find a pair in my size anywhere. The women's pair is everywhere in my size but I don't want the white cup :smh:

Yea and that's not an easy size to find either. Even though they are worn, they look good and the price is better than anything else out there for sure.

Other way around for me. I prefer the grey heelcup but can't find a pair in my size anywhere. The women's pair is everywhere in my size but I don't want the white cup :smh:

I like the knit too on the women's. Less prominent.

If you ever see a women 12 or 11.5, hit me up!

unrelated question. How long are you protected with paypal? Meaning, how long do you have until you can;t file a claim?

someone else said 6 months and I didn't believe them. I also heard 9 months, which sounded ridiculous. Ok, hope you're right.

Not trying to scam anyone. Asked because i'm buying some parking passes to Rams games and it has me sketched out. But this reseller is legit. But still sketched out paying so much for parking with games spread out over 4 months.

It has to do w/ transactions. If you link to an outside sale, whichever platform the shoe is being sold on bares responsibility for that transaction. If NT allowed people to sell on the forum, they would then be semi-responsible for those transactions, some goes for OOPs. Even though it's not a profitable transaction, it's still money changing hands.

NT is a forum and has no control over users or user supplied data. The same way Google has no control over users. It's a means to an end.

I never actually thought about NT being liable. I know there are watch forums out there where the members buy/sell both real and replica watches knowingly. So I'm not following the logic.

So what you are sayin is, if a deal went south and someone wanted to sue the other person, they could loop NT in because they provided the platform that connected the two parties? And we all know, the lawyers go after the deep pockets. Not for their clients, but for their own settlements.... So then NT would or could be held liable?

But we could post links to said sites for others to eat free of reprocess ions?

Again, not hating. Just wanting to understand the thought process.

Back
Top Bottom